Ludia Forums

Camp Cretaceous season 3 official thread

Weren’t they already happy at the end of season 3? :joy:

1 Like

They were but i don’t think kenji was

we won’t find out what was tryna open the door so I think there will be a season 4

You can hear a roar. It sounds like an Indoraptor or Dimorphodon. It also sounds like Scorpius Rex (if it survived). Maybe a new hybrid will be introduced in season 4, even though I highly doubt it.

2 Likes

actually there is a good possibility that its another scorpius because they can reproduce without a partner meaning that those who are dead could have had one offspring on their own

1 Like

Or one of the baryonyx that killed mitch was it?

It also sounds like a Baryonyx, so it’s possible.

1 Like

Did the camp cretaceous pack hint spinosaurus for season 4? Cause spinosaurus isn’t in the show yet

1 Like

I really miss Spinosaurus. She hasn’t been in the Jurassic World franchise. Hopefully, she is going to appear in JWD or CC. You may be right about the hint. Also, there is a toy set (CC edition) that contains a T-Rex and Spinosaurus, so there are chances that she is going to appear in season 4, but we don’t know that yet.

Yep perhaps they’re stumble across the t skeleton of the jp3 rex

So here are all creatures that could show up in season 4 and 5 based on the toys they have.

sarcosuchus, plesiosaurus, kentrosaurus, albertosaurus, proceratosaurus, coelurus, cryolophosaurus, pentaceratops and lythornax. Pentaceratops and lythornax don’t even have toys but there are some rumors about them

Since trevorrow said that more legacy dinosaurs will appear we can also expect a appearance of dilophosaurus,pachycephalosaurus, spinosaurus, corythosaurus and mamenchisaurus

3 Likes

Cool,
Also trailer is coming

2 Likes

I think the Trailer will arrive in October!

2 Likes

Perhaps with new york comic con in 3 weeks

3 Likes

Like with ouranosaurus we could also have some surprise species

3 Likes

That’s possible. Some say the trailer could also arrive end September

5 Likes

I am excited booooommmmm

Camp Cretaceous has been confirmed , officially confirmed for the end of the year by Swrve
I myself personally enjoy the series, it is really thrilling and some episodes really leave those cliffhangers especially in the 1st and 2nd seasons

EDIT :
Link to the video OFFICIAL! SEASON 4 RELEASE DATE IN DECEMBER! & OFFICIAL EPISODE TITLE REVEALED! - Camp Cretaceous - YouTube

1 Like

I read an article explaning that if the campers get to Isla Sorna, it will explain where they left off with Spinosaurus during Jurassic Park 3

I hope Spino is going to be in season 4. This dinosaur is too underrated in Jurassic World.

1 Like