Ludia Forums

Camp Cretaceous Season 4 Official Thread!

Alright boys here we goooo !!!

Yessss finally, gonna be interesting :partying_face:

4 Likes

So here’s trailer summary: ( spoilers ahead watch trailer first )

The campers are on the boat celebrating when suddenly a Mosa gets them into trouble. They wake up to find themselves on some sort of island with thunder and lightning background, indicating a stormy day. They soon find what appears to be a shelter of some sort and encounter some creatures, including a Trex who seems to be injured being chased by drones. Darius falls in the water and Ben is seen holding a torch of some kind. There is a robot dog and some trucks and a Kentrosaurus and the robots can shoot lasers into windows in a snowy background. They encounter a Smilodon and the background seems to be a desert at nighttime. The Trex can be seen fighting a Kentrosaurus with drones and they encounter a Spinosaurus ( except Darius who isn’t in the shot )

Also confirmed this isn’t either Las Cinco Muertas ( aka the Five Deaths ) owned by Ingen, its a new island possibly owned by uh…Mantacorp ?

3 Likes

Isla Mantacorpius? :rofl:

8 Likes

Notice the colors of the Tyrannosaurus? That’s so similar to The Lost World male Rex. If it’s that same one I swear, it’ll be my childhood coming back to me.

6 Likes

Wait, what does a Smilodon do in Jurassic World? :rofl:

3 Likes

Could it be MantahCorp captured Buck and put him there ? :thinking:

I watched Lost World too, its better than JP3 in all honesty, what if Ian and Alan actually showed up :flushed:

2 Likes

In MantahWorld :wink:

1 Like

What does a Smilodon do in Jurassic World The Game and Jurassic World Alive? :wink:

2 Likes

Good question. :thinking:

2 Likes

They eat Dodos 24/7 :joy:

And prowl around looking for something to take down

4 Likes

Dodovores. :joy:

2 Likes

New word added to Dictionary: Dodovores :joy:

In all seriousness lets not make this thread go off topic as well

2 Likes

Everyone: Oh look, it’s a new island!
Me: Spinooooooooooo!

2 Likes

Official HD Trailer

1 Like

The question is if smilodon is in it could we see mammoths too?

3 Likes

What’s that thing Brooklyn is screaming at? Is that indoraptor

2 Likes

Spino or Trex ?

1 Like

We probably get this new smilodon considering he is very different from the in game version.
So smilodon gen 2
Rarity : vip
Health : 3560
Attack : 1780

4 Likes

So this is prove the toy spoiler that spinosaur is in camp cretaceus.

2 Likes

I think ludia knew about the saber tooth tiger in the teaser as they gave us smilodon tournament this week or coincidence.

3 Likes