Ludia Forums

Camp Cretaceous Season 4 Official Thread!

How do you know the dinosaur in the boat is Compy, though? :thinking:

1 Like

There was a new cc teaser where they’re trying to capture a compy

1 Like

Looks like the mammoth is going to be in S4, too besides Smilodon.

2 Likes

Is this for real??? The mammoth looks weird to be honest

I found the image and it looks like these toys are real. I think most of the people already expected Mammoth/s to be in S4, so it’s not that surprising to me.

1 Like

It’s a mammoth from ice age. Look at the hair

1 Like

It’s not real. Look at the head hair. It’s an ice age mammoth

1 Like

Nope, it’s not.

1 Like

There are more mammoths than just manny. And if it’s a new toy then y is Darius wearing his season 1 outfit. Every other real toy also shows the box. Where’s the box. Not to mention who even is the other guy

1 Like

Maybe the only new action figure is the Mammoth and Darius was added as a decoration in the background.

1 Like

There’s also no reason that a JW mammoth should have a hairdo

1 Like

Possible, however the mammoth has those patterns too, if it was real then I’d imagine that it wouldn’t have those patterns on it. It’s a weird season so it’s possible but I highly doubt it due to the design

1 Like

Well, analysing its design, it looks like the toy is made by Mattel but I’m also not sure if this is official or not. Gotta keep waiting. :sleeping:

1 Like

Definitely Mattel. However I’m very skeptical due to there being no box. This toy was clearly previously opened and it’s not an online screenshot either.

1 Like

Apperantly a new hybrid is confirmed as well

1 Like

This is the new hybrid

4 Likes

Can we please have a source? I scour the internet daily for anything on cc or dominion and heard nothing of the sort

1 Like

Where is this image from? Also, that doesn’t look like CC animation but if it’s real then ig it’s the new bumpy

2 Likes

Best in slot vid, who got it from official social media page

1 Like

Yeah I just found it. Now I’m starting to second guess this season. Bc if this is what they’re willing it share, what are they hiding?

1 Like