Camp Cretaceous Season 4 trailer

It’s here!!!

20 Likes

Cenozoic are Canon finally yeah

7 Likes

Finally The Cenozoic creatures are Canon in the Jurassic World Franchise so hope this stop the hate to Cenozoic Cretures added in Alive

19 Likes

So exciting!!!
And robots?!? I’m not sure how I feel about that yet

6 Likes

That smilodon is beautiful. It’s also great to have all 3 time periods with palaeozoics in dominion canon. Hopefully we get him or her as smilodon gen 2 since he is very different from the versions we have. One of the show runners said in an article that smilodon could not be the only non dinosaur creature in season 4. Also finally after all those years spinosaurus has returned

13 Likes

I would love to see mammoths

10 Likes

Ive havent been this excited in a while

3 Likes

Woo hoo yay its here. Well the trailer

2 Likes

Or maybe even titanoboa

4 Likes

I’m excited for it but I’m not a fan of the weird sci fi holodeck ship/ark or whatever it is. But we shall see when it comes out.

7 Likes

I’m definitely exited for this new season to drop, mainly because of spino, my beloved

trailer spoilers:

Only thing I’m a bit iffy on is the quite advanced technology such as robo dog and the simulation wall thing with the hidden base because it seems really out of place, even though the movies do show us they have some advanced tech. There’s that and being particularly worried about a spino v rex, because even though it gladly doesn’t really show here, the whole thing could lead to hectic responses. But other than that, looks promising, interesting to see a blue t-rex, and interesting to see how (if this is) sorna will now contain tropical jungles, redwoods, and now desert biome. And again, spino’s back baby! so happy about that!

13 Likes

The director stated that is not Sorna,but entire new island

3 Likes

First of all, the new season will have 11 episodes.
The trailer was awesome! Love the new creatures( Smilo and Kentro). According to an article, there’s a leaked image of another Scorpius, perhaps what was on the boat. But I do reckon since the boat was broken by the Mosasaurus attack, so how would the Scorpius survive? Must be able to swim

9 Likes

Very interesting… :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

I’m sitting here cracking up about everyone’s favorite new piece of JW media being infected by… cenozoics :joy:

10 Likes

Spino is backkk finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

3 Likes

Woooooooooohhhhhh!!!

12 Likes

I’m just disappointed that they call Smilodon the misleading name of “a Saber-toothed tiger”. Between that and JWAs Smildon description saying it lived during the Eocene (only a “measly” ~32 million years off), JW really doesn’t do Smilodon justice (not that JP/JW are known for overwhelming scientific accuracy). At least it looks cool.

13 Likes

I’m excited for Smilodon and Spino, but mostly to find out what this new island is called and is about.

Edit: Literally Just found out that Isla Sorna means “Sarcasm Island” in Spanish.

5 Likes

LOL
Screen Shot 2021-11-11 at 9.47.54 AM
Putting this here so that i can have 10chars

3 Likes