Camp Cretaceous Season 4 trailer

The “robo-dog” is actually something that exists in reality with manufacturers such as Boston Dynamics making such designs since 2005. As for the walls, I think this was something that was seen in the original Westworld; which is not canon obviously; but a nice homage to Crichton since he helped film it.

7 Likes

With cenozoics confirmed i hope we get titanoboa too

3 Likes

I wonder if we can see mammoths too. Dr wu was working on mammoth bones in season 1 and the snow biome could fit for mammoths if it isn’t used for some arctic dinosaurs like cryolophosaurus . And yeah although i was also sceptical about smilodon being called “tiger” it’s just it’s most used name

4 Likes

I was surprised too. Well if you think of it cloning cenozoics would be easier by the technology shown in the jp franchise since they are a younger age than dinosaurs and have much better preserved remains

3 Likes

Yay! Cenzoics are finally Canon! I would really like to see a Mammoth herd (Dr. Wu was working on their bones) or a big snake (Titanoboa, preferably).
I’m glad Spino is back - but is it the Sorna Spino? Looks like it has one of those JWE skins.
Is that a male T-Rex? If so, the species has hope to recover from its currently known population of 2 (Rexy and this one).

1. Are the robot croc-dog-things also made by InGen? Or is Mantah Corp responsible for their creation, which makes sense if they want to round up wild dinosaurs.
  2. Who owns the facility behind that simulated environment wall?
  3. What is the snowy region? Is it a Biodiome? (refer JWTG)
  4. Which island does this take place on? It seems not to be Sorna.
  5. What is on the boat? If the Mosasaurus really destroyed the boat, it must have drowned. (or could it swim?)
  6. The drones with the T-Rex… could they be controlled by Mantah Corp? A Kentro v Rex seems to a thing, which would explain the wounds on it.

Not all the old answers but lots of new questions! I haven’t been this hyped in a while.

3 Likes

It probably could swin since it came in swimming in the first place considering the place the hole it made was

2 Likes

Oviously mantacorp considering we see their drones they probably own the entire place

One of the show runners said in an article that it could be the jp3 spinosaurus

4 Likes

What makes me wonder besides kentrosaurus there are no herbivores in the trailer. So either they’re brand new or they wanted to show smilodon and spinosaurus

3 Likes

The Smilo’s presence should at least stop the hate of Cenozoic beasts and give them some equal respect as to the dinosaurs

4 Likes

I think they are asking too much, hardly a giant snake would appear, if you think about it, we already have enough “villains”.

counting the leaked images we will have a raptor squad, the return of the scorpius, smilo, maybe trex and spino in addition to the mantah Corp, I believe there should be other herbivorous Cenozoic

4 Likes

Well were ever a smilodon is mammoths aren’t far away too

6 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if we see a Mammoth. And yeah given their cloning technology I would think.thsy cloning cenozoics (at least ones that were alive around 10,000 years ago) would be easier than dinosaurs because we have access to some of their actual DNA. Older cenozoics may also be somewhat easier because they have closer relatives alive today than the dinosaurs would to pull DNA from - like we don’t have Titanoboa, but we do have the anaconda.

3 Likes

I’m thinking it’s the baryonyx that snuck onto the boat and ate the hunter or whatever she wad

2 Likes

So since they said more non dinosaur creatures here’s those mammals that have the highest chance or are a honorable mention

Carnivore mammals :

1. Andrewsarcus
    Andrewsarcus is one of the largest mammalian predators so he could be included
  2. Arctodus /short faced bear
    Like smilodon arctodus is a famous animal. With it’s sice of three meters it is even large enough to look a carnotaurus in the eye
  3. Tyhlacoleo
    This is the least likely conclusion since but he is a famous animal so he deserves an opinion
  4. Daeodon
    Like Andrewsarcus Daeodon is one of the largest mammalian predators. Entelodons are scary in general. Having one the size of a Buffalo it could even make some medium sized theropods a run for their life

Herbivores :

1. Mammoths
    Dr wu worked on mammoth remains in season 1 so they have the highest chance. They could also fit in the snow biome scene from the trailer
  2. Megatherium
    Megatherium is large enough to look a t rex in the eye and with it’s claws he could even fight of large carnivores
  3. Paraceratherium
    The largest land mamal should deserve a place in the franchise since it towers over anything that isn’t a sauropod or the size of a t rex
  4. Elasmotherium
    Having the largest horn of all animals he could very well work as a mammalian ceratopsids
4 Likes

I’m not sure if any of the carnivores are quite well known enough to appear, but I’d be willing to bet we see Woolly Mammoth, Megatherium, and Woolly Rhino or Elasmotherium.

2 Likes

That’s the blue whale.

3 Likes

So is no one gonna talk about the Kentro in the snow?

2 Likes

Smilodon is cool and so is kentro…… BUT SPINO

3 Likes

scorpy was a wish, but spino is the gift. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

what a spinosurprise

1 Like