Camp Cretaceous season 5 reactions

Ok I’m done. boy wanna bet the people will argue over the t rex vs spino rematch again?

2 Likes

I loved the ending of the season!

2 Likes

i watched it yesterday. it was better than dominion. i didn’t care for the whole mind control thing and never have liked the brads. i liked how Dodson was in it and how they actually showed him getting the can so now we know how he had it in dominion. lots of good dino fights so that was great. i like how they left it open for something about lockwood, we know but they can explore into it more i guess. they also said this is the final season so maybe they want make anything else and was just letting us know what she was planning on doing next as a character.

1 Like

So Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous Season 5 just got released yesterday on Netflix. And in my opinion, it was absolutely the best! 9.9/10 for me. The only problem is the only new species was Nothosaurus

This thread will contain spoilers so don’t read if you haven’t watched the season yet.

2 Likes

The nothosaurus was ugly. Since I’ve never heard of it before, I thought it was Gorgosuchus until Darius actually said what it was :sweat_smile:

Yeah seems weird to me as well. But there are many ugly creatures in the world that are ugly, but for many, they’re really fascinating. So in my eyes the nothosaurus was epic.

2 Likes

Spoilers:
Dilophosaurus and Spinosaurus had a lot of scenes.
The Nothosaurus was cool IMO and did more than most of the new hyped up Dominion creatures like Atrociraptor

1 Like

I want to see the bary I’m the tent now

I just watched episode 9. :expressionless: what just happened? Why did that happen?

1 Like

What?.

guess you didn’t liked the yas and sammy ship

2 Likes

Yep. it’s funny how a brad x survived an spinosaurus stomping on it yet got destroyed by an much smaller creature

Overall it was decent, it was definitely very chaotic but the ending was very nice

1 Like

Yeah what’s up with that? Guess they had to include everyone. :roll_eyes: was not needed in a PG show.

3 Likes

I don’t have any problems with it. To be honest i like it more than Brooklyn and kenji. they also had been building up to it the entire time

1 Like

Yeah, kenji x brooklyn came out of nowhere while Yas x Sammy was built up which is why I like it more

3 Likes

That’s no different than kenji and Brooklyn my friend

2 Likes

Exactly, not to mention it fit the characters more throughout the 5 seasons. It explains why Yas was so awkward to begin with kinda

4 Likes

“Was not needed in a pg show”

You’re telling me that 2 characters getting in a romance is not fine but people getting murdered by dinosaurs is?

4 Likes

I think this is second to season one in terms of deaths. However these deaths were far more brutal.

The compies killing the one lady. Good to see they claimed another. Also a lot of crunching.

But yeah that should be on the radar more than 2 preteens being a couple :laughing:

2 Likes