Camp Cretaceous Season 5

The moment we have all been waiting for…

Wrong video, here it is :t_rex::sauropod::t_rex:

What do you guys think ? Im hyped. Especially the fact I may have seen the hero Hap from Season 3 :no_mouth::laughing:

11 Likes

I’m glad toro and limbo are back but where is chaos? Since they’re back on the island it does mean ben and bumpy reunion. Can’t wait to see what new species we’re gonna get as well

4 Likes

Hopefully we’ll get an adult spinoceratops

5 Likes

Looks like it takes place on nublar. I wasn’t expecting much good with the disappointment of last season. It reminds me of seasons 2 and 3 a lot. I think it’ll be good if they just make it more dinosaur oriented and phase out the robots and the whole Kenji and Brooklynn garbage

8 Likes

I’m honestly looking forward to it. As much as I like them, im hoping the robots don’t show up as much. I don’t have a problem with Kenji/Brooklyn.

2 Likes

The problem with Kenji and Brooklyn-

1. It’s time taken from the show that could be useful.
  2. Makes no sense as they were never close before.
  3. Is creepy bc he’s 16 and she’s 13.
8 Likes

I wasn’t aware that she is 13 so I get how it’s creepy. The only reason I don’t mind it is because it was inevitable for it to happen between two of the campers.

3 Likes

This 100%. Kenji and Brooklyn romance was not what I came to watch this show for. Last season was a significant downgrade from the seasons before because of the random concepts the robot things were, along with the romance thing with Kenji and Brook. Really hope they don’t continue along with those things anymore.

8 Likes

Yeah and the age difference makes me think that Netflix is trying to normalize that stuff. Not a fan.

1 Like

Yeah but it’s not what anyone wants to see. We want dinosaurs

3 Likes

Well the teaser trailer almost doesn’t feature so perhaps they’re not having such a major role. Of course this is just our first teaser trailer but perhaps they’re more focusing on the human villains

2 Likes

True but the teaser didn’t show much of anything.

2 Likes

Nice, I’ll watch it as soon as it gets released.
Will stay away from this thread though :rofl:

1 Like

I think near the end I saw some scorp teeth. I think we got another Scorpios problem

2 Likes

Time stamp?

1 Like

Yeah. We want dinos not some “creepy romance”

2 Likes

I hope we get a time skip so we can see an adult version of the new spinoceratops hybrid

3 Likes

I want to see triceratops and stygimoloch!

4 Likes

I would too, but from the trailer it seems pretty apparent that it’s going to pick up exactly where left off, like season 2.

2 Likes

I was right about to write down some similar things. Last season was dull and, sad to say that, cringey most of the time. Sure we should be watching humanely parts since it’s the story of a bunch of lost kids and their struggle of survival. But where is the tension, where is the thrill that keeps us on the edge of our seats right? I’m not only talking about the high tempo chasing scenes or explosives everywhere. These would be so cheesy and cheap attempts to take attention. I’m talking about obscurity, the unsettling feeling of the unknown, a pinch of darkness within. We need to experience the deep fear that is caused by the fact of those kids risking their lives. All we have seen was nothing but a “soap opera” in the last season, dinosaurs as a background decoration only.

Personally, I’m hoping much more from the Dominion. At least it offers chaos, which is/must be the absolute outcome of the entire title.

We are dealing with the prehistoric creatures, which once had ruled the world. This shouldn’t be a documentary that is captured with a bunch of cameras in the wild savannahs of Africa. This must be a matter of survival that we’ll be witnessing.

Sorry for being too much agitated only for a franchise and its latest productions. My childhood strikes so hard that I can’t hold back these urges, especially when good old memories are ruined in the name of “popularity”.

6 Likes