Ludia Forums

Camp Cretaceous

I saw it! doesn’t have a happy ending :frowning:

1 Like

remember the last scene? ben survived! maybe a season two is coming!

2 Likes

Umm, I would suggest put SPOILER ALERT before both messages.

1 Like

Pretty sure that was intentional on their part.

sorry, watch all the other parts yourself

So, is it suitable for adults? I watched the trailer yesterday and wasn’t excited much as it seems to be focusing on the kids too much. My main issue has always been with the movies that the kids are just so irritating to me (I know I’m an awful person) even as a kid I always rooted for the dinos to eat them.

1 Like

No @MirrMurr, you’ll love it.

Alright, I will give it a try today!

3 Likes

I finished watching all episodes at least twice by now lol… so in my free time I’ll be watching it (…again!) in Hindi language dub, it’ll help me to strengthen my language skill too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Just finished watching Camp Cretaceous
That was way better than i expected, like i honestly think it’s better than either Jurassic World movie
And man did Toro steal the show. They finally did Carnotaurus justice

2 Likes

@Kiarash_Bahar yep, finally a break from the overhype of Indominus as shown in JW and also from a stupid cliche desicion that could’ve been avoided with some common sense (yes lemme get in the car and call Lowery, y’know that will seem epic and dramatic!).

The main characters had no choice, it was truly dramatic and kind of dark too. When I saw the trailer, I was mentally prepared for a Nursery Rhyme version of Jurassic World and had no hopes. Boy, did this one turn out darker than Race To The Edge’s seventh season.

2 Likes

I don’t know if this is important or interesting, but in one of the episodes they use the JW:TG large theropod sound effect that triggers when you tap on them too much. This was long after I stopped playing, so I remember pausing and having one of those déjà vu moments. It was a while before I remembered where I had heard it before.

It’s possible the franchise has used this sound before and I never noticed, but I thought it was pretty neat.

1 Like

Finished watching the series with my oldest yesterday, and I am impressed by it and looking forward to season 2, when ever that may come.

1 Like

Oddly enough i liked the Indominus more in the show than in the original movie

1 Like

Exactly. I remember being a scaredy cat in 2015 yet the Indominus of the movie seemed so mechanical and forced that I didn’t see why it was portrayed ‘scary’. Now, 5 years later when I overcame some of my fears, seeing Toro’s scary stance in episode 2 and the Indominus entry in episode 4 gave me chills. :joy:

1 Like

Youd have to be evil to like that thing in the movies, it slayed a whole family of apatosaurus :joy:

1 Like

I’ve just finished watching it. It took me a few episodes to get into it but I really enjoyed it at the end! Looking forward to next season.

2 Likes

It doesn’t but the new season should be exciting, as Ben will be reintroduced to the group and also the kids may not be aware as yet that the indominus is dead.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Muhammad_Khan! :slight_smile:

It may be because we didn’t get to see it actually eat someone, we just heard the screams and maybe some bone breaking.

1 Like