Campaign 22-2-2, only 2 of the 3 goat scent reward can be collected

Campaign 22-2-2, only 2 of the 3 goat scent reward can be collected because of the limitation. Therefore, it doesn’t make sense to give out 3 scents.

IMG_5635

3 Likes

I just noticed this as well. Extremely disappointing, and slightly infuriating. Had I known it didn’t stack up, I would not have rushed through the campaign. I would have laid a scent or two, then refilled. I shouldn’t be surprised with this company, they’ve done stuff like this repeatedly

Not just the stacking issue. I cleared out the inventory before doing this one. It gives out 3 scents, but the inventory can only take 2.

1 Like

We have forwarded this to our team. Thank you, Banarel!

1 Like

Soo, i get that u cant over stack scents in your inventory above 2 unless you buy them from the store, but whats the purpose of rewarding 3 Goat scents for clearing intermediate version of Goat (first goat stage) if we cant even have 3 on us? where that third scent go? why is it even a reward if you wont get that third scent ._.?

1 Like

After beating 22-2 Intermediate and only receiving 2 scents I contacted in game support and was given the third. I’m holding off on doing 22-3 Intermediate for the time being but I could really use the coins from that incubator. Any word on when this might be fixed before I just do it and contact support again?

1 Like