Ludia Forums

Campaign battle progress

Wish I could trade you! Would never see Dracorex around here, but lately I have been tripping over them. Collected around 15,000 DNA from them. No more Sino though…

1 Like

I needed four more battles to complete my daily missions today, so I figured I would rack up four losses against the level 72 creatures…and I won on my fourth attempt!

I started with my L28 3-5-1 Ardentismaxima against Utarinex. When Magnapyritor killed her I brought out my favorite Magna counter, L28 2-2-1 Trykosaurus. She took care of Magna, then the opponent Tryko took her out. I used my favorite Tryko counter, L30 3-6-6 Tryostronix to take out the Tryko.

3 Likes

congrats! we did the same thing, “well i need battles, i’ll just go lose to the campaign” but ended up winning! haha that’s great.

i tried 73 and i think i’m a long way away from completing it.

2 Likes

I haven’t attempted 73 yet. I think I’ll search YouTube for videos from players who completed it.

2 Likes

Same thing that happened to me. Won by a total fluke!

2 Likes

For some reason I can’t edit my OP. I would like to change the title and make some other edits, since I was able to beat level 70 after all.

Anyway, here’s a tip. If you’re recording video of your battles to post on YouTube, either disable notifications from other apps or use a dedicated device (I choose the latter). Otherwise, you just might get an embarassing pop-up like this! :rofl:

I’m still looking at videos for a good strategy to beat level 73. I haven’t attempted it yet.

1 Like

Just wait till you start the next chapter lol 3 battles I think are 4 vs 1 if I remember correctly and the last one is a normal battle that forces you to use only level 30s which was more of a disadvantage than anything else.

73 for me…
Started with indo lvl28, immediately switched to Monostego lvl28 dead. Indo again, cloaked and dodged rampage dead. Erl lvl 28 (faster than LL) cloaked rampaged. It was close but I got him. It will take you several tries

1 Like

I just defeated Lord Lythronax on the first try, plus made it all the way up to 81. 81 is fine until the final 8000+ HP Ardentismaxima, then that’s it for me for now.

I’ll have video of the Lord Lythronax fight up shortly.

1 Like

I’m stuck on 81 currently. Need 3 more lvl 29. Will have 3 soon, Tryko or any other will be hardest for 4th spot.

1 Like

Youll need a high damage dealer that can wear down that maxima. My tryko was good enough to set up my erlidom.

1 Like

Here’s the video of my Lord Lythronax takedown. I completed this on my first attempt, thanks to strategies learned by watching other players’ videos. Details are in the linked post: [Gameplay] Gameplay Videos