Ludia Forums

Campaign Course 11 Counter-attack 1 Intermediate

I’m struggling with the special objective with this one. I either win and don’t manage to defeat the Concavenator or just lose. Could someone perhaps help me out with this?

use something to remove the sloth and weaken the concave cunning helps then finish it off with greater stun

1 Like

Ankymoloch and Coelhaast at 16 will work as long as it does the same to the vid of @tarot08.
Here the Vid:
Hope this works

I don’t have Ankymoloch, nor Coelhaast.

throw in what you have maybe we can work with it

The creatures I have that have greater stunning strike are a level 19 Einiasuchus, level 15 Nasutoceratops and Stegoceratops, level 13 Sarcorixis and level 14 Triceratops.

The rest I have are a level 21 Miragaia, a level 20 Indominus rex, a level 19 Phorusaura, Dimorphodon, Deinocheirus, Diplodocus, Tyrannosaurus and Tyrannolophosaurus, a level 18 Velociraptor, Tuojiangosaurus, Purolyth, Proceratosaurus, Tenontosaurus, Baryonyx, Erlikosaurus, Antarctopelta, Brachiosaurus, Woolly Rhino, Monolometrodon and Carbotoceratops, a level 17 Dracoceratops, Majungasaurus, Stegosaurus, Triceratops Gen 2, Concavenator, Arambourgiania, Titanoboa, Amargacephalus, Poulaidei, Dilophoboa, Ankyntrosaurus and Darwezopteryx, a level 16 Alloraptor, Ardontosaurus, Alankylosaurus, Scorpios Rex, Grylenken, Spinosaurus, Meiolania, Blue, Dracorex, Carnotaurus, Sonorosaurus, Dilophosaurus, Erlikosaurus Gen 2, Diplotator, Majundasuchus, Nodopatosaurus, Scorpios Rex Gen 2, Carbonemys, Alanqa, Gryposuchus, Edmontoguanodon, Sinoceratops, Smilocephalosaurus, Stegodeus, Utahsinoraptor, Tryostronix, Monolophosaurus, Indoraptor Gen 2, Pyritator, Monomimus, Nodopatotitan, Pteraquetzal, Keratoporcus and Ovilophomoloch, a level 15 Phorusrachos, Ankylosaurus Gen 2, Gallimimus, Archaeotherium, Eremotherium, Dimetrodon Gen 2, Dilophosaurus Gen 2, Stygimoloch Gen 2, Hatzegopteryx, Allosaurus, Deinonychus, Monolophosaurus Gen 2, Utahraptor, Arctops, Diplocaulus, Koolasuchus, Spinosaurus Gen 2, Delta, Ankylosaurus, Dimetrodon, Tyrannosaurus Gen 2, Argentinosaurus, Acrocanthosaurus, Edaphosaurus, Amphicyon, Doedicurus, Smilodon, Pteranodon, Koolasuchus Gen 2, Allosaurus Gen 2, Haast Eagle, Pyroraptor, Dracorex Gen 2, Ovilophosaurus, Spinotahraptor, Dimodactylus, Scaphotator, Kelenken, Purutaurus, Pachycephalosaurus, Woolly Mammoth, Elasmotherium, Indominus Rex Gen 2, Megalosaurus, Maiasaura, Dsungaripterus, Kentrosaurus, Tsintaosaurus, Irritator, Stygimoloch, Eucladoceros, Giraffititan, Compsognathus, Secodontosaurus, Darwinopterus, Queztalcoatlus, Scutosaurus, Gorgosuchus and Postimetrodon, a level 14 Parasaurolophus, Sarcosuchus, Brontotherium, Suchomimus, Tanycolagreus, Scolosaurus, Tarbosaurus, Apatosaurus, Euoplocephalus, Irritator Gen 2, Lythronax, Scaphognathus, Suchotator, Iguanodon, Marsupial Lion, Purussaurus Gen 2, Charlie, Moschops, Ornithomimus, Procerathomimus, Wuerhosaurus, Baryonyx Gen 2, Gorgonops, Dakotaraptor, Velosrhacos, Rajasaurus, Thylacotator, Bajadasaurus, Kaprosuchus and Amargasaurus, a level 13 Inostrancevia, Ophiacodon, Coelurosauravus, Postosuchus, Nodosaurus, Tupandactylus, Entelodon, Erlikogamma, Andrewtodon, Brontolasmus, Dodo, Inostherium, Ankylodicurus, Entelochops, Aquilamimus, Majundaboa, Ankylocodon, Gorgosaurus, Echo and Purussaurus, a level 12 Einiosaurus, Diplocaulus Gen 2, Nundasuchus, Titanoboa Gen 2, Glyptodon, Haast Eagle Gen 2, Megaloceros, Bumpy, Struthiomimus, Megistotherium, Megalogaia, a level 11 Edmontosaurus, Troodon, Oviraptor, Ourannosaurus, Rinchenia, Argenteryx, Stegoceras, Megalotops and Andrewtherium, a level 10 Cervalces, Sinosauropteryx, Archaeopteryx, Andrewsarchus, Megalonyx and Deinotherium, a level 9 Compsognathus Gen 2, a level 8 Arctodus, a level 7 Argentavis and a level 6 Albertosaurus.

wow, that took long to write didn’t it??

You have a load of dinos…might as well throw it in for coelhaast (in PvP its a beast) as well as BumpyMoloch (also a beast)

Do you have eagle? gen 1

How abt showing us your team and the dinos i quoted…
and what zone are you on??

i mean, its harder earning uniques at lvl 22…

whoops, found eagle…
what lvl is it on??? and the rest that i mentioned??

ankyntrosaurus should work shield first let it do all the work(sltoh that is and the counter should deal with it

I’m on Jurassic World Ruins. And my team is Alloraptor, Scorpios Rex, Grylenken, Alankylosaurus, Phorusaura, Ardontosaurus and Dracorex.

As I said before, I don’t have Ankylomoloch or Coelhaast.

Thank you! ^^

what level tho, send me a screenshot.

The level they are at is mentioned in the original list.

but not all

They are, I just listed each level, rather than individually.