Ludia Forums

Campaign - Finally!

Took me forever just to get 4 creatures to level 28 for this. I finally gave up on Tryko and just leveled up The Rat. Then it took a number of times to figure out how to order them properly (Thor, Rat, Income Rat, Pro Rat) to make it work. Had to dump a couple more boosts on Income Rat to make it happen, but was nice to finally get through it. Now to upgrade them again for level 81 :slight_smile:

15 Likes

congrats. i’m nowhere close to challenging the Great Lord Lythronax. highest dino is 24. maybe in another year. :grin:

5 Likes

Congrats! I glitched the previous level (somehow - ended up with 2 Carnotarkus on my side) so now I’m stuck at getting that fourth 28 dino.

Btw, does anyone have the stats for this guy? All the ones I’ve seen have been pre-boost remake.

3 Likes

Here are its stats @Delta

2 Likes

He’s also fully immune right?

1 Like

Yes, its immune too.

1 Like

i wanna bring a max HP boosted Marsupial Lion into this (lv 30) and just see if i could get off the RT.

1 Like

Hey consider my highest are 26 but I was able to get 77

But as always that lvl cap is what really holds me back

2 Likes

I’ll probably never be able to beat it with my team. Tried and they get eaten in 1 chomp. Best I can do is Carnotarkus teamed up with Kapro, then maybe try to rampage with Spyx, then if Tenonto can survive use that. But I’ll still lose.

1 Like

Congrats!!! I just reached Lord Lythronax just now as well

2 Likes

Lvl cap is horrible. I would beat these guys right now but no, there must be a stupid cap. It should be strength of opponents what should stop us

2 Likes

Agreed, the level cap is dumb. I beat level 77 with only 3 of my dinos, didn’t even need the last one at all. I do think I stand a good chance with LL, but that immunity… Dang, I hate full immunity* with a passion.

In fact, doesn’t LL having full immunity kinda go against the whole idea of campaign? It’s meant to be a way to learn how to utilize skills, but here it feels more like it’s a cheap way to say “attack is all that matters” almost.

*It’s okay on glass cannons, on anything else, nope.

3 Likes

Congrats, hope to be there by the end of the summer

Congrats. I still have a ways to go until I get there

2 Likes

I finally managed to beat mission 75 and I beat mission 76 right after

1 Like

Are you looking for the boosted LL or non-bossted? @Delta

Yep, that’s where I was stuck for a long time too.

1 Like

It’s a tricky one for sure. I lead with Thor. LL always started with instant rampage, which I could survive with 250 health left. It was a matter of that first Thor hit critting. If it didn’t I could not whittle his life down enough to make it through. LL has a very predictable pattern, so it’s a matter of stacking them just right.

@Dinosaur_King - That is the LL you will face. It is boosted. You need at least one dino faster. If not I don’t see any way to win. Might be possible, I just don’t see it.

just for future reference, what is his pattern? I had an idea if i’m ever able to get around to it of using a max HP boosted ML to tank 2 hits and get off a RT. (preferably a critted RT, but there is a 10% chance to fail with prowl active)

I know the order (instant rampage, defense shattering rampage, then nullifying strike), but my Tenontorex is at 129 speed and I won’t sacrifice from attack. It’s not at lvl 30 yet but he’ll still be slower. Maybe my Tarkus could deal with the rampage and rampage LL back + cut a third of his hp. So maybe I could start with Carno (once she’s lvl 30 T20 HP and assuming Ludia doesn’t ruin it), then rampage with Spyx, then Tenonto would survive the nullifying and chomp into LL and hopefully win.

1 Like