Campaign?

With the pandemic causing lockdowns around the world again, seems like the perfect opportunity to build out the campaign further as a way to keep player base both safe and engaged…

Could also be a good way to dish out some dna from the new proximity spawn set for those who can’t get out at all.

@Ned

7 Likes

Also, please remove the level requirements for campaign scenarios. They really are not needed.

7 Likes

so like how u need a level 16 -and runner to do prowess pt 2??

3 Likes

Yeah. If a player wants to try and higher level scenario why can’t they try with what they have?

2 Likes

I am still stuck on that Indoraptor campaign battle, I really do think the lvl requirements for campaign battles should be removed!

Lol I know exactly what they are going to do, the next set of campaign missions are going to be restricted to apex creatures only lol. What’s harder to get then a level 30? An Apex :laughing:. Up until it requires us to have level 30 apexes lol. I could definitely do this with my lvl 27 Mortem Rex though, haha.

3 Likes

I am currently stuck because of the stupid level requirements and every time I have enough I can do a couple battles that aren’t even that hard and then I have to wait AGAIN, please remove this. It is silly and unnecessary