Ludia Forums

Campfire week

Next week is the cool looking campfire week it looks interesting

Be sure to write in the comment section below what creature will you be darting this week I am going for Bumpy, Allosaurus gen 2 and Alloraptor and yes Allosaurus gen 2 is the epic strike on Friday :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

I’m going for Amphicyon, Entelodon, Titanoboa and Carboceratops.

This week is really nice for me!

3 Likes

It’s not 2 attempt when we got 3 different legendaries normally?

Going for phoura,lion,boa,and boa

No it always has been 1 attempt for legendary’s and unique’s

Only need Bumpy specifically this week.

3 Likes

Commons - dart whats near
Rare - Nasuto
Epic - Boa
Legendary - carboceratops

1 Like

Yay more people are now darting boa!
Good luck to you all with its erratic movements

6 Likes

That’s an understatement.

I pray for everyone’s sanity when darting boa.

4 Likes

I will be darting commons: purasaurus gen2, rares: marsupial lion, epics: mixture of everything and the legendaries: alloraptor or carboceratops

I’m confused by just one attempt on the legendaries I would thought 2 attempts max

Was tempted to go for allo but I have 2k allorap on stand by for its possible unqiue :joy:
Yeah love snake events but hate darting them.

1 Like

Usually 2 or more for special special events, holidays, ceremonies, anniversaries, etc

1 Like

Darting the sneks chips away at my soul as a reptile nerd who’s been studying irl snek movements
But good luck lol

1 Like

As much as I want dilophoboa, I really don’t like darting it. That man gonna be tough to dart again…

1 Like

I’ll be darting the sneks :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Do you have the snake maxed was just wondering?
Quess your hyped for Hydraboa today?
Dumb question :rofl: to ask

1 Like

Common: Nothing
Rare: Nasuto because it’s exclusive and I feel Testacornibus is going to become a very reliable option
Epic: 6 Titanoboa and 3 Allo Gen 2
Legendary: Dilophoboa

Is my spinocon maxed?..

No… :sweat: :sob:

Since I can’t access my account for some reason, my spinocon may be forever stuck at 26, but I do think I remember the boost layout, 1250 attack, 140 speed, rest health

Hope to either get my account back or start a new one eventually. However about the apex boa, of course I’m hyped for hydraboa!!! Ots an apex snake, this guy’s on my dream team

1 Like

Oh thats sucks man hope you get your account back soon.

Yeah was a silly question about the apex :joy: