Can anyone tell me what are all the exclusive dinosaurs in each arena?

I know only this much that Exclusive Dinosaurs are those who don’t travel around the world and all arena have these Dinosaurs for example :-
(1) Fallen Kingdom - Proceratosaurus
(2) Mt.Sibo - Irritator gen 2
(3) S.S.Arcadia - Stygimoloch
(4) Nublar Jungle - Purrusaurus
(5) Badlands - Irritator
(6) Lockdown - Stygimoloch gen 2
(7) Sorna Marshes - Baryonyx gen 2
(8) Jurassic Ruins - Gallimimus
(9) Lockwood Estate -
(10) Aviary -
Now I will edit if Ludia changes the Exclusive Dinosaurs.

SS Arcadia- Stygimoloch
Nublar Jungle- Purrusaurus
Badlands- IRRITATOR

thanks @Kit_Kat for this information .

No problem! I am almost at Lockdown, so I am hoping I get there soon. I can update when I reach it if nobody else does!

@darkshadow

Lockdown - stygimoloch gen 2
Sorna marshes - Baryonyx gen 2
Jurassic ruins - Gallimimus

@Kit_Kat best of luck for reaching the next Arena.

Thanks @Peter_B for this information.

@darkshadow You’re welcome! Happy to help :slight_smile:

Did you know the exclusive dinosaur of arena 9 and 10

I am not sure how this “Exclusive Dinosaur” work, all my battle incubators get me only: Stygimoloch.
Right now I am at Sorna Marshes with 3500 odd. This so insane. I cannot get any other epic, which I would love to, and always keep getting the one I don’t use at all.

Alanqa for lockwood

Exclusive Dinosaurs after the update
(1) Fallen Kingdom - Proceratosaurus
(2) Mt.Sibo - Irritator gen 2
(3) S.S.Arcadia - Stygimoloch
(4) Nublar Jungle - Purrusaurus
(5) Badlands - Irritator
(6) Lockdown - Stygimoloch gen 2
(7) Sorna Marshes - Baryonyx gen 2
(8) Jurassic Ruins - Gallimimus
(9) Lockwood Estate - Alanqa
(10) Aviary -

To see the exclusives dinosaurs of each arena and their maxed out stats, click on Jurassic Icon in the middle of the page (under Jurassic Ruins heading and above your trophy ranking on the Battle Menu Tab). You can scroll up and down and view all the dinosaurs for each arena. Clicking on them will give you all the info you can possibly want including their moves.

Yes but this works just for the non exclusive dino, like here below, I am in Sorna and I can see what are the dinos in the upper arena, but not the exclusive dino

For arena 10 the exclusive dino is Arambourgiania

source https://metahub.info/jurassic-world-alive/1531/jurassic-world-alive-battle-arena-ranks-and-exclusive-dinosaurs/

So all the dinos I want/need are in incubators at lower arenas than Lockdown, damn, can’t be bothered to drop down arenas! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I just did it. Went from 4000 to 2400 took just under two hours of actively losing as fast as possible. I actually met another player doing the same thing and had a epic battle to see who could lose. I’ve been waiting on 25 Monolophosaurus DNA for over a month now and I’ll need Irritator too, it was the only logical option.

After a day or two I have a total of 7 Irritator DNA to show for my efforts :confused:
P.S after 4 days still nothing. Definitely not worth the effort. I wonder how long it will take to get back to 3800+ :trophy: