Ludia Forums

Can i make some legendary hybrids at the level of 58 or any superhybrids.......cuz I'm really rushing to lv 60 to unlock the clash of titans event!

Can i make some legendary hybrids at the level of 58 or any superhybrids…cuz I’m really rushing to lv 60 to unlock the clash of titans event !!

2 Likes

Pls reply
Rgds

1 Like

It all depends on which Dino’s you have maxed copies of and how much SDNA you have.

3 Likes

Yea I mean I have some copies but i didn’t make some copies of dinos because they’re pretty waste for me …such as the commons and the rares…for now i have made super rare hybrids…but i was thinking about some legendary hybrids to help me battle while i rush

Also i have ample dna to make a diplosuchus and an indoraptor
But will not make it since i don’t have I.rex

1 Like

Diplo is good. Focus on things you can make now for use in tournaments.

2 Likes

We should be greedy we should one thing one at a time
-Bob Ross
Follow this don’t rush stuff or it will result in an unbalanced lineup.

2 Likes

Indoraptor? you shoudnt focus on that ur lvl 58 It will absolutely ruin your lineup but diplosuchus is pretty good so just save ur raptor sdna for later

It would be very helpful to us if you shared your lineup and your current resource amount, we can then help you by suggesting what creatures you need based on any gaps missing in your lineup…

And yeah rush to 60 whatever it takes, COT is a game changer…

5 Likes

^ This, however you need at a minimum of 15 powerful dinos to complete the event in 1 go, so if you’re rushing then just you have less time to complete the event.

What dinos do you have maxed and ready to evolve? Ideally once you have a hybrid that can he created, do it unless it imbalances your lineup.

Only dinos I’d advise anyone against is tourney hybrids and both Indos. Tourney hybrids are all very very expensive, and indos both require a team of L30 VIP dinos even if you keep them at L1. Only create these dinos if you are ready to reach late game levels and have the roster and resources to back up these decisions.

7 Likes

Yea I’m sharing wait
Also thanks for ur precious ideas and replies

2 Likes

Uploading: 0210719-121756.png…
Here is my whole lineup

I have missed some dinos as they’re of no significance

Sugesstions are always welcome :smile:

2 Likes

proceeds to show level 20 commons and rares

2 Likes

That’s funny :smile:

1 Like

i think you should max up your diplotator and make diplosuchus which is the 4th best amphibian

2 Likes

and max up your velociraptor and trex to make an indominus

2 Likes

Yeah i wanted to ask that can i make an indominus ?

1 Like

Indominus lvl 10 would be above ankyloducos

You need more depth first.

Once you build up a few Dino’s around L40 legendary is when you’ll make the legendary hybrid jump. Or, if you unlock them quickly, keep them at level 1.

3 Likes

Do not make super hybrids yet. Maybe a few level 1 Diplosuchuses but that’s it. And I really don’t think legendary hybrids like Suchoripterus, Unayrhynchus and Koolasuchus are worth it. Try to get a level 30 Diplotator, a level 30 Shunosaurus and 2 level 20 Tapejalosauruses right now. Also get level 40 Aerotitan and Kaprosuchus. They still work very well at top of the predator league. Kaprosuchus even work in dominator league as a meat shield in first slot.

4 Likes

Ok thanks a lot…
Btw I’m making a level 31 tres and ichthyostega
Will level kaprosuchus later on

More sugesstions are always welcome
Also tell some dinos i can make according to my level

1 Like