Ludia Forums

Can I please fight a bot?

CAN I PLESSE JUST FIGHT BOTS FROM NOW ON IT MAKES NO GOD DARN SENSE THAT THE ENEMY GETS TO DODGE ALL MY GOSH DARN ATTACKS WHILE GETTING CRITS ON EVERY SINGLE GOSH DARN ATTACK THEY USE AND OMDHSUDKSJDJSOODJSBWKDKDKQKSLXJDUSHDJDKSPQKRJDISJSJ

A enemy Indoraptor dodged like 6 times in a row… I’m upset… :frowning:

5 Likes

Its time to update your team…

Can you please help me with my team? Who should I boost, who should I replace, which unique should I be working towards? Thank you in advance. :slight_smile:

Your boosts should go to tryo, utah, erli all those guys scale real well with boosts… i would work towards either monostego, megla, tawny or proceorni for a easier to get nullifier… if you can get a somewhat close level tawny use some boosts on it… that way it can kill higher level indos…

Stegod and spinotah are both replacable with those options.

3 Likes

paramoloch in. Deus out.

1 Like

I would say the same thing.

1 Like

Paramoloch in, Spinota out. At this level Spinota is one shot wonder. Boost Erli and Tryo.

Take the rat to 19 and move spino out. Follow the boost advice already given.

Also - trys is good but at that level - id replace him with indominus. Trys would need to be at least one level above indominus for me to run him.

The bots are working if you can’t get a match. Actually quite fun match. They are all boosted at least against me. It’s boosted Raj easily beat my heavily boosted Erlidom. And I correctly got 0 trophies for winning and an incubator. Wish the 30 second timer was lower. However I’m sure it’s dodges and Crits are same as a player. It had plenty of Crits.

The lvl 26 Rajasarus for example. Hp 4158(unboosted is 3960) atk 1102(1050) spd 116(104). We could easily see boosted creatures in towers.

1 Like

While i used to argee with that… boosts are essentially levels… get the tryo to tier 2-3 and its good for team level…