Can I save my account?

So, when my sister and I finished our first communion, my parents gave us an iPad, my sister is three years above me, so she received the iPad first, she received the three, and when I was going to get mine, an iPad mini, she tricked me, saying that the iPad that my parents were going to give me wasn’t good for playing games, and that the one she had, was, so now, I have the iPad three, and I’m afraid that someday, when I am upgrading the game, it will say that is not compatible with my iPad, and I don’t really want to loose my progress, I’ve been playing this game for almost five years, so I got an idea, what if I enter to the game normally and I go to my mailbox and enter to Facebook, so my account will be saved and if my iPad can’t work anymore I can enter to MY game from another iPad thanks to Facebook, or it won’t work? I’m level 61 and I created my Facebook account like a moth ago.

1 Like

You must’ve a facebook account for it first. Then sync the game with your facebook account. once you do that youur progress will get saved on the server. And if by any reason your tablet is unable to support your game you can get it in another tablet by getting the same facebook account in the other tablet and transferring it. So in short yeah you can save your progress… Also always keep your game accounts support key with you safe. Incase you have any problems transferring the game you can give support your support key and after verifications they will hande you your account. The facebook progress saving method is still better and safer.

1 Like

Thanks man, I created my Facebook account a month ago, I’ll try it now

1 Like

Happy i was able to help.

2 Likes

Screenshot your support key too or write it down to give support in the future if what you’re planning doesn’t work out

1 Like

Thanks man, but I already joined on Facebook and I worked. But if in the future it doesn’t work I’ve already a note in my computer with the support key