Ludia Forums

Can I win the indominus tournament with this lineup?

I’d say no.

First things first, Cenozoics aren’t allowed in non-Cenozoic tournaments.
Second of all, your top 3 dinos are way above the rest of your lineup in terms of ferocity.
Third, your roster is too weak.

You both need to deepen your lineup and make it more powerful.

1 Like

If you grind hard enough with your best creatures you should be able to get enough victories to make Dominator. BUT the shallowness of your lineup means you have limited teams that you will have to constantly buy back off of cool down. It will not be easy

3 Likes

How do I deepen my lineup? I just came back to the game after a 3 year break so I don’t quite remember how to strengthen my lineup,what exactly do I focus on?

You create multiple copies of the same dino, and/or you keep adding new dinos to your roster that contribute to your higher end of usable dinos. This way you can fuse them together to make your lineup stronger, but only after you have enough dinos to not screw up your PvE matchmaking on daily events.

So either keep hatching and evolving dinos, especially VIPs and legendaries, or create duplicates of dinos that you have unlocked.

This spreadsheet can show you want dinos are equal ferocity-wise across different rarities.

2 Likes

Also here

3 Likes

Thanks for info!

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

Wow that is a very unbalanced lineup. Spinoraptor is wayy stronger than the rest of your creatures. I recommend you try getting more level 40 legendaries and level 20-30 tournament creatures.

1 Like

It’s literally only like 3 Cenozoic creatures

1 Like

Still, am I wrong? I would’ve said it regardless of how many cenozoics they had. Absolutely no reason to sass me.

1 Like

I’m not sassing you I was just saying