Can paramol just get nerfed

I love her I love the design the color what I don’t like is a creature that can stun forever and is IMMUNE TO STUNS and it’s first move is shield.

Guy in the back: well just use Thor or tryko!

Me: it literally can reck them with stuns and Thor’s instant charge doesn’t effect it

Like can’t be the only one annoyed by it right?

5 Likes

Indoraptor gen 2: am I a joke to you?

5 Likes

i despise fighting a para with my tryko, but i don’t believe there is that much wrong with her.

8 Likes

Para really doesn’t need a nerf. Field an Immune Dino, or one that reduces damage, or both like Magna. Magna is amazing.
Nerf Gemini

1 Like

4 Likes

I just wisbytheu hot rod of immune to stuns it was the only way to stop her cycle

Nah, this dino doesn’t need a nerf at all. It’s annoying to non immunes, that’s all. Not OP, not even close. And i guess it’s the point of the kit, to be as annoying as possible :laughing:

7 Likes

It drives me mad every time I face it. It doesn’t need two stunning moves plus an immunity to stun.

3 Likes

Maybe but was immunity ever a part its kit ?

Nah It wasn’t until recently, and I’m not sure i agree with so many dinos being immune to stun. It’s almost like they want stun to be useless :laughing:

1 Like

Even then where does it get a second stun parasor doesn’t even have a stun

More like that want it to be useless but then on other just plain annoying

My sweetheart doesn’t need a nerf. She’s fine the way she is.
Screenshot_20200129-180642

I waited a long time for her to be viable again after she got nerfed early last year.

2 Likes

It had a stunning move before but they changed It a long time ago. Since stegocera lost one of it’s stuns, i like that there’s at least one dino in the game that can stun for 2 turns.

Please stop with the nerf Threads… XD

14 Likes

I second this.

2 Likes

C’mon guys. I agree, it was fine maybe even better than Toura before, now it’s rediculous and IS better than Toura.

Let’s give Utasinoratpor ImMuNe tO sTuN ( /S ), I mean if Para is fine…:man_shrugging:

I don’t like nerf threads, but I am very tired of Ludia making messes, they need to stop messing with things that don’t need it.

3 Likes

Uta doesn’t need another buff.

9 Likes

Thylacotator can laugh all day.

3 Likes

He making my point para was fine but then they gave it immunity to stuns

1 Like