Ludia Forums

Can someone help?

Hello everyone. I’m new into this forum and i know almost nothing about it. So some days ago my game crashed due to opening a pack. I don’t know how. Since friday i cant play the game without getting kicked off. That is the main reason why i get into that forum becouse i want to report it (wich i do already). So now i have two questions: did anyone ever have similar problem to mine? and if yes, there are some way to do this by myself or is it completly up to Ludia?

2 Likes

Hey there, Julia_Wojciechowska. I am sorry to hear that you’ve been having crashing issues with your game since Friday. If you haven’t already, could you please send an email to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com so our team can better assist you?

If you have your support key, please include it in the email as well.

Thank you!

2 Likes

I did it already (even three times). I implement support key, my email and even a video. I’m patient but i dont want to lose my park. Thank you very much for the response, and i would be gratefull if your team take a closer look at it. Thanks!

1 Like

Our support team will definitely try their best to assist you, once they get the chance to review your ticket.

In the meantime, please refrain from updating your message/ticket before our team responds as that could reset your position in their queue.

Expect a 3-5 day turnaround time from the last message you sent them to get a non automated response. Each message you send may reset your place in line so refrain from sending anymore. If you haven’t heard from someone in 4 days I would retag @Ned in this message to seek additional information.

2 Likes

So @Ned its been almost five days until i send that massage about the bug on email and support section in forum but i still didnt get any answer, even short one that make me sure if my masseges was sent. I’m quite patient but as i said before i dont want to miss any new creture if its going to come out and i’m miss playing that game :sweat:

Hey JulkaW. I’ve sent you a DM here on the forums.