Ludia Forums

Can someone rate my line up

Your lineup is not only far ahead from your current level but also sadly very inbalanced. I can’t even imagine your daily events.

Up until the Pterodactylus, everything is in order actually. But the main problem is your top five. They are far over the ferocity that the rest of your team has. Plus, I can only see carnivores and pteros up there and this is another problem by the means of variety.

So what you need to do is, either getting rid of the top ones by selling which will provide you a good deal of DNAs for you to make them a good use elsewhere, or trying to rebalance your squad by adding creatures stronger than that last member of yours which is the border guard of sanity of your daily PvEs, Pterodactylus. :slight_smile: But you also need to do this second without changing the rest much, like fusing them or something else, you need new additions to the squad, otherwise your tourney runs go messed up this time.

Second way is the longer and the much painful one, considering the first approach is radical and quick, earning you an instant relief.

So your game, your decision. In each case, I hope this could help. :v:

4 Likes

thanks for your opinion i will do better :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes

You are welcome, this was much of an objective approach to your case rather than a subjective opinion. So if you ask my personal thoughts, Indoraptors look cool. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Sadly the game’s reality does not work that way. They want you to have the most delicious course in the very end. :slight_smile:

I also see that you have just joined us. So welcome to the forums apart from this. An enourmous level of useful info will be waiting for you here. :wink::+1:

2 Likes