Ludia Forums

Can’t collect baby dragon from breedery

I tried to breed my first dragon yesterday. The dragon is ready to collect, but I can’t click on the symbol to collect it.

When I try to breed other dragons, it’s tells me to collect the one that is ready, but the collect button doesn’t work from there either.

I have uninstalled the app, restarted my phone and reinstalled the app (twice) with no luck. Is there another way?

Hey Shmarla, could you please make sure your Roster is not full? You might have to free up some space before you can collect the dragon from your Breedery.

If you’re still having issues, our support team would be happy to take a look at this to try and assist you if you reach out to them at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key.

Hi Ned, I definitely still have room in my roster.

Hello,

I’m just wondering what else I can try to collect my baby dragon from the breedery? Thanks.

Carla

Hey Shmarla, have you reached out to our support team? They would be able to take a closer look at your account to see what the issue could be.

Sorry! I replied on the wrong email thread. I did email them, but haven’t had a response yet. I’ll follow up with them.

I would recommend waiting for our team to reply before creating a follow-up, Shmarla.

May I ask when you had emailed our team?

I emailed them on 22 October.

Could you send me a private message here of your support key and email address you used to contact our team so I can check on this for you?

Thanks!

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I am having the exact same issue as reported here. Any news on how to fix?

I’ve been told that the team is working on it, but there’s no ETA yet.