Ludia Forums

Can’t edit clan message

Hello, I’m clan leader of Drakes and Cakes and would like to make edits to the message but it displays a message saying “a change is already pending”. This message has been here for a few weeks now. Do I need to restart the whole clan in order to make any changes?

2 Likes

I have the same problem. But I tried and it was able to let me change the clan description.

Yeah I’ve tried now, and it’s allowed me to type in (although I can’t put spaces, so I had to externally write it and paste it in) and now it’s saying the “description is moderated”. This is pretty frustrating!

1 Like

Were you able to get this to work? If not, have you contacted support about this?

If you don’t wish to contact them through in-game channels (or for whatever reason can’t), you can email them at support+forums@ludia.com.

I’m sorry that this problem has persisted so long though. I’m afraid I don’t really know much about managing clans or anything pertaining to it either, otherwise I would try to help you further :confused:

1 Like

I had that as well. Not sure if it didn’t like me mentioning discord or if it was too many characters. But I just took out “discord” and it went through.