Ludia Forums

Can’t open collection pack

I’m trying to buy a collection pack from the Odin market but whenever I try, the game freezes. I was able to open a gold pack without problems. Anyone else seeing this?

1 Like

There’s a known issue where if you “need” fewer than five collection items, the game can’t choose which to give you and freezes. There was a horrible, much loathed “fix” that made collection packs useless and caused mystery packs to give players hundreds of useless items that was thankfully reverted.

Maybe it’s time to trade in a collection? Or just wait to get the four-or-less items you need by some other means?

To clarify: you can have a pack that is generally useful but broken on rare occasions, or a pack that is a complete waste of coins. Which would you prefer?

1 Like

Did not know that. Kinda sucks because I was close to finishing screaming death

1 Like

Probably the fastest alternative to that is try to get them from Journeys.

1 Like

I had the same issue, and it was independent of the known issue when you have less than 5 collectibles remaining.

I crashed three times, then bought a gold pack. The next try at buying the collectible pack worked. I’ll let you know if it happens again next week.

1 Like

Hey there, @The_Appetizer. Could you please reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key? Thank you!

1 Like