Ludia Forums

Can’t see invites

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: i and over half of our alliance can’t se invites for raid. And where is smilo the boss. Not seen him all day.

Area is was found in:

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1-
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:

What type of device are you using:

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Hey Miggy, the team is aware of this and they’re looking into it. For any concerns, don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com. Thank you!

Thank you for doing that. Raid are my favourites
Regards Miggy

Hey, I have a similar problem. Friends kept inviting me but it never showed up on my screen. It only worked when I quickly restarted the game: after restart, the invite suddenly appeared on the screen. I had to tap quickly then to avoid other bugs and glitches.
Pretty annoying and I got spammed with other requests and invites after random restarts.

Using iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14.0.1

1 Like

I spent half my lunch trying to get a raid invite to go through today to my other and wife’s two accounts. It was extremely frustrating because I went out for a walk to reach the raid boss while she stayed home to get ready for work while waiting for me to invite. It took 5 or 6 tries plus both of us killing and reloading the game… (thank goodness we can text each other). You can’t communicate with anyone else in the alliance.

Had this stupid thing worked we could have at least tried twice on Grypolyth but, no. I burnt my lunch away and she had to leave for work.

OH… And 3 rounds? How much time do you guys think we have?

1 Like

I have this problem as well regarding raid invitations sent to me.
I get notifications about raid invites in the notification center in iOS. See picture.
Click on it immediately. JWA opens but I don’t see the raid invitation.

If I quickly restart JWA I might see it and can Accept the raid.
But most of the time it doesn’t help restarting. (it actually worked better in JWA 2.1.17 than in new 2.1.18)

Using iPhone XR, iOS 13.7, JWA 2.1.18

Man blir så irriterad

Translated from Swedish

Feel a bit irritating

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.