Can’t switch account

I change to my new phone but and I try to switch to my old account but it doesn’t work

Hey TBL2412, if your game was connected to either your Facebook or Google Play store account, you’ll need to connect your game back to the correct account on your new device to sign in. You’re able to choose which account to sign into from the main menu of the game or by going into the in-game Player Profile > Settings menu. If you were playing on a guest account, reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key, and they’ll be able to assist you further.

It pop up and show me the account i want to change but when i click confirm it doesn’t change to my old account

Hey TBL2412, that’s strange, is there a message that pops up after you hit confirm or does it just automatically goes back to your new game? If you have the support key from your old game, reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so they can take a look and assist you.