Ludia Forums

Can’t upload

Help, I can’t upload my game, I tried 4 different devices, goes up to 16 and stops

Hey Rox_Fappani, could you try changing the time zone setting on your device to either New York or Toronto and see if that helps you get past the loading screen?

There are also some troubleshooting steps here that could help as well: Stuck on loaded screen of game?.

Hi, thanks for the help and suggestion, after what it seams like an eternity, was more like 40 min, a player friend of many suggested to uninstall the game from one of the devices, I regularly played with 3 different one, and it did the trick, at least I think that’s what it was, it started working again and I breathe and played, been ok since, I would have tried what you proposed if it didn’t, thanks again
VB

1 Like

I’m happy to hear that it’s working again now! :slight_smile:

Hey, thanks, I do believe that was the problem, to many devices, even if I played already for a week with 3, b4 always 2, it may come to help to other players who encountered same problem.
VB

1 Like

Also, realised in my topic title I wrote 4 devices, in desperation at first I signed in my game on a friend phone, didn’t the same, up to 16 and stopped , I now know it may have made the problem worse