Can we add more dinosaurs before getting insects?

May we have more dinosaurs in the game instead of adding insects or more Permian and Cenozoic? There are plenty of Dino’s out there.

Here are some from Primal Ops.

They’d be cool to have in jwa.

11 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

Screw adding insects

3 Likes

Here is one
download - 2022-07-24T181247.189
Is toolbox stuff allowed here?

1 Like

I think we will have the missing dinosaurs from dominion microceratus and moros so that makes at least 2 new. There’s also the recent nothosaurus from camp cretaceous. He could be an aquatic animal but since he can move well on land perhaps he comes as an amphibian. We also don’t know when insects will come. Perhaps 3.0 as the next big thing but since this would be in winter time we might get new cenozoics(hopefully they add Arctic dinosaurs this time) like we usually do in the winter update so i think we can expect at least 3 updates with dinosaurs

We need more dinosaurs from ceratosauria.

But it’s funny how many people are mad at arthropods but would be completely fine with aquatics when both aren’t dinosaurs to begin with.
It’s funny to think a dragonfly could knock off a tyrannosaurus though.

3 Likes

I completely forgot Primal Ops was out now-

In any case, some additional creatures could be some lesser-known herbivores. Why? I… don’t really know.

Maybe Paranthodon

What about stegosaurids? I think that if we have an apex of that animation, we need something else. But it’s not always true.

3 Likes

Who here actually asked for insects, because I am not one of those who asked. This is a dinosaur game. Mammals were enough but insects??? Why???

2 Likes

They have added all these new and obscure creatures which isn’t a bad thing but they have seemingly forgotten very basic creatures like Ceratosaurus, Mamenchisaurus, Metriacanthosaurus, and Corythosaurus.

8 Likes

Agree 100% — there are already too many non-dinosaurs in the game in my opinion

2 Likes

Yeah but ceratosauria has many group of obscure dinosaurs.

There’s a LOT of dinosaurs to be added. We already have enough bugs ludia :joy:

2 Likes

We have amphibians, pseudosuchians, mammals, parareptiles, stem mammals and recently extinct animals.
JWA was never a dinosaur only kind of game.

5 Likes

They have said were eccepting onscpects soon

They said they’re in early stages so it might take some time. I think 2 from now patches earliest

Yea but thatll not be long, anyway next update were at least getting 1 new “dinosaur” as the most voted survey creature which is probably indonemys

I made an Icthy

3 Likes