Ludia Forums

Can we fix the "Battle AI" option?

I know

Several topics have been made to fix it.

Hours of play just to get 2 incubator,

CAN YOU FIX THIS DAMN BUTTON?

I am so tired of that so call matchmaking,

WAKE UP AND DO SOMETHING!

IN ANY GAME,A NORMAL PLAYER WOULDNT HAVE TO WASTE HIS ENTIRE DAY JUST TO HAVE 1 REWARD

8 Likes

Fix it? Why? It is broken? It works well for me.

I dun think having AI immediately is going to make the game more fun for anyone who wants PvP. There will be more crying and gnashing of teeth.

At least,we will have what we want :
Incubators
And yeah,matchmaking is completly broken and nobody have fun to play arena .
So just give us the option to battle IA ,it won’t solve Pvp but at least we won’t suffer from this poor thing.

I don’t want to have more fun to play that garbage Pvp,ludia don’t know how to fix it,So more the time pass,the less it is fun.

1 Like

or make it appear whenever you lose three matches in a row

Having been in this exact position I will say this: improve your team by darting, playing towers, requesting dna, completing the campaign, wisely using boosts (75 free every week now), etc. Then battle some more. Sure, matchmaking isn’t the best, and it’s not uncommon to lose a lot of trophies, but don’t just blame the matchmaking. I climbed my way up to the top (not exactly rich here) and had to deal with all the same nonsense.

Its that we either rarely ever get it, or we find a match but then time out. I’d rather be able to just go right into an AI battle instead of suffering for my DBI

1 Like

So far my experience is AI is more stable than PvP. If I get an AI battle it works 90% of the time as opposed to the 70 to 80% successful start of PvP. The problem for now is that Ludia has forced everyone together and PvP matches are very tonhappen.