Ludia Forums

Can we get more commons

i am real glad that new creatures get added to game but there all tournament and there no lower creatures added to game so new players like me miss out!!!
it would be really great if there could be new creatures added on lower rarities like commons rares super rares and so there could be new hybrid of them

Dude it would be a wonder if we get new rares. Commons are technically extinct

4 Likes

Well said friend.

1 Like

Thanks @dinosaurman337 for the suggestion.
I would like to point out Geolasmosaurus was added to the game recently, as a Hybrid, not a tournament creature. However, I will pass on your wishes to the team for newer lower rarity creatures.

4 Likes

:money_mouth_face:Very well.

2 Likes

Did you mean Geolasmosaurus?

2 Likes

yes, yes I did

4 Likes

Can you ask the team if they remodel the Allosaurus? :pleading_face:

2 Likes

And also if they will give an Allosaurus unlock event. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

We hope well. :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

And a monophosaurus/parasaurolophus unlock for players under lvl 55 and a huge giga remodel and use the current one for rugops ?@Keith

2 Likes

I can and did. At this time, the team has higher priorities for making JWTG even better and remodeling is unlikely to occur any time soon.

5 Likes

thank you for considering also @Altithorax_Perotorum yes more rares and super rares would be great too

Mono is in the unlock cycle for under lvl 55 and as for para,it is right now locked for post reshuffle players sadly

Edit: if you accidentally go over 55 every now and again we have a lvl 55+ rare week including carnotaurus, ramphorhynchus, gallimimus and mono

OH YESSS I CAN MAKE A TAPEJALOSAURUS thx

what about labyrinthidontia and coloboeynchus @Keith @Ned Can you tell Ludia if they can put a labyrinthodinthua and coloborynchus and maybe pelicanmimus or hatzegopteryx in the unlock cycle???

Will there be any event to get para?

Laby can be unlocked for lower level and we,sometimes have a common week for 35+ with laby (sadly not cobol though) Utah and haze

1 Like

oh yes but I already maxed my Utah, when is this going to be and what about pelicanimimus?

Don’t you unlock Utah via battle stage ?