Can we get the Halloween scents in the store?!?!

I’ll buy all the scents. Please??

Insert Futurama “take my money” meme I’m too lazy to find here

4 Likes

Need gorgo and spino dna…

Yeah I don’t see them in the store, I thought that was part of it?!

I did too. Could have sworn I read it somewhere.

Here you go
take%20my%20money

Yes, they said this capsule will been sold in shop.
Honestly this is a good item for grinding useful DNA, at least there’s no garbage dino.:rofl:

Thanks haha. And they did say that, right?!?! Shocker it’s not. Sigh. Come on, Ludia. At least do what you said you would.

The fact that it’s actually useful is probably WHY it’s not in the shop.

1 Like

it’s essentially a rare incubator. so it’d be 500 cash. i don’t think it was worth it. only thing is spawned out of the ordinary was some tanys.

I’m guessing it’d probably be more like 1000 cash, with the chances to get some higher end ones, from what’s been said so far. Doesn’t look like its a very good chance…basically an incubator in a scent form.

actually rare is 200. wasn’t it 500 before? is this a glitch we should be (sort of) taking advantage of?

No it’s always been 200

Regular rare scents cost $200. I could see making these the same. Like it’s a special event WERE SUPPOSED TO GET SOME GOOD STUFF WITHOUT HAVING TO PAY THE USUAL ARM AND TWO LEGS.

What gave you the impression you were getting something good without paying an arm, two legs, a kidney, and your first born? lol

Also…THEY SAID THEY WOULD BE IN THE SHOP. Like literally, they said it was going to happen…and it’s not. That’s definitively false advertisement.

The fact that it’s a special holiday event and EVERY OTHER GAME IVE EVER PLAYED GIVES YOU CRAP ON HOLIDAY EVENTS WITHOUT AN ARM, TWO LEGS, KIDNEY, LUNG, HALF A LIVER, AND FIRST BORN.

But this game is special…roflmao.

Can we sue for false advertisement here? I hear they made $25mil since launch. Plus JWTG. :rofl:

do you have the financial resources necessary to take on a company that’s made $25M :thinking:
think of how many scents you could buy instead

1 Like

Maybe I’d be willing to put my resources towards scents instead of a lawyer and lawsuit IF THEY WERE HALLOWEEN SCENTS FOR THE SPECIAL HALLOWEEB EVENT. :rofl:

2 Likes

I only want to buy the Halloween scents… a) no lyhtronax b) i can put all of this dna to use and none of it is my typical l1 spawns other then velo