Can we have a sub forum section for stuff like this?

I dont know what youd call it. But i am tanking - down 300 cups from yesterday

I am sad.

2 Likes

So I’m not the only one! I was at 4530 2 days ago and now at 3288. I don’t know what happened, but it’s crazy right now.

1 Like

Agreed! Im sorry @Piere87 :frowning: We will bounce back though, we will prevail!!

If I can claw my way back up to 4500 before the end of the tournament, I’m stopping. My goal was to at least qualify for an epic incubator this time around.

Hmmm… The Sand Dunes alliance probably jinxed you for leaving…

1 Like

Never scene a losing streak like that. That’s more battling than I do in a week.Don’t think I have lost that much in a week either but I drop like 600 on purpose than battle back up.

Why is everyone leaving the sand dunes?

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl: probably!!!

1 Like

Just wait until you best this weekends epic strike @wrothgar !
I’ve got a feeling that will bring your mojo back.

(Btw, I miss you friend. Hope the family is doing well!)

1 Like

one time in bandcamp i dropped from 5000 trophies to 2000😁

2 Likes

I saw this happening and convinced myself you were doing this intentionally :sweat_smile:

1 Like

many many irri dna later… i made it back up

1 Like

I just watch the leaderboard YouTube tapes, haha. Monday Monday

1 Like

Would you recommend this strategy?
Haha, I think I’m in the same boat you were and there really isn’t much irritator DNA around ?
How long did you stay Down there ?

What’s sad is a team player was below me before the tournament, never played and now will get more prizes. Smart fella

honestly… it may be the placebo effect. i did get alot but not sure if it was much more. i was there for a few weeks

Thank you buddy!!! I hope so. This may help too :smiling_imp:

We miss you too my friend!!! Fam is well, some better understood why we moved than others (my wife was worried we would hurt feelings leaving). The more competitive members were a little sad, but its all worked out :slight_smile:

Thank you for asking!!!

4 Likes

They aren’t, just my herd left.

1 Like

No feelings hurt at all. But I’m glad things are working out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know what you do in band camp! If I was there with Allyson Hannigan I would be doing it also!

Playing JWA

Get your minds out of the gutter!! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like