Ludia Forums

Can we have a surrender option (both for pvp and raids)?

It sucks going up against an overboosted dino in the first round knowing I have nothing I can even scratch it with. Can we have an option of surrendering, where I can automatically loose a battle and save some time while searching for a fair match up and actually having some fun in pvp. Limiting the daily amount of surrenders would also be fine.

This would also be useful in raids. Instead of, for example, waiting for Smilo to deal damage every third turn and knock us out 1 by 1, let us forfeit the raid and start over if we screw up the beginning.

25 Likes

I would like it on raids but not in arena.

1 Like

Itd be awesome for farming battles

2 Likes

There shouldn’t be one in PvP It would make arena dropping easier

Fully endorse one for raids though.

4 Likes

I used to be neutral arena wise, but if I draw a loser hand I would definitely like to fold now and speed things up.
As for raids YES.
My Dio is next to Tuo in the lineup and I may have picked the wrong dino a time or six.
“Looks like we got to go AGAIN! Thanks Wick!”

4 Likes

I could see a forfeit wave where everyone just forfeits every other battle to each other with a special emote sign code to communicate as to whether you want them to forfeit or you will forfeit.

This would be a quick way to drop and play easier players who would in turn forfeit you back up the ladder.

4 Likes

Maybe make a limit.
3 folds per day?
I only draw a complete total loser maybe twice a day.

3 Likes

It cannot be abused if they just limit dropping already. A surrender + dropping limits + timer limits + pure trophy matches. Sounds like a dream…and Ludia hates our dreams.

3 Likes

It could be like a vote button . One person presses surrender and if others press it the battle is surrendered

1 Like

Yeah now that you say it, there are tonnes of ways of improving pvp… But boost sales are more important I guess

1 Like

In arena it would result in too many short matches…

…but there may be a solution. What about switching to AI when a player surrenders?

6 Likes

I always wanted them to lock you into the arena and not be able to drop down out of it

1 Like

They should just add the play AI button available at all times and a surrender button for raid thats it

2 Likes

Agree with this. Specially if your up against an imbalance maxima

1 Like

If they added a play AI button, then they would have to remove awards for playing AI or it would be abused. Lower arenas would have to have AI battles remove the loss or gain of trophies as well. I would like a place where I could just battle AI all the time…but the expectation would be I get nothing for it, or if I did get something, it would be extremely minimal, like 10 coins. And the campaign AI battles are not a satisfying replacement for just a regular battle against AI.

1 Like

As long as the surrendering player loses trophies for the surrender, I think this would be a decent way to handle it.

4 Likes

Hey be sure to tell me the code :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

1 Like

Oh those are good ideas.
An automatic button to match you with a bot battle instead of a player… the rewards would have to be less, yeah. Less coins, 0 trophies, but still an incubator reward.

1 Like

Or they could make the ai button available for the rest of their day after you lose say three matches

1 Like

Yes great idea
There was once I was in arena 2 and the first dinosaur that came in was

Level 20
I just left my phone there and did other stuff

2 Likes