Ludia Forums

Can we nerf indominus a little bit

As title suggest I want a nerf to indominus, not too much just a little nerf, rather than Crit nerf, I’m literally facing 125-135 speed indominus with 1500-1800 attack and my resilients can’t do anything, The only option left for me are cunnings, which are performing worse too, My Indoraptor is at 140 speed but he can’t dodge a single time…lost 5-6 in a row because this…

Nerf 1–Maybe reducing it’s distraction resistance to 0
So cunnings can perform well against it,

Or
Nerf 2-- Nerfing revenge cloak’s 3x damage

Or
Nerf 3-- Replace it’s fierce strike to cunning strike
Or Replace it’s APR to cunning rampage

Or
Nerf 4–
Remove speed boosts…

No. No. No. It’s a speed boost problem. When talking about whether a creature is ‘OP’, think of it from an equal setting(all 26, no boosts). Indom is actually quite ‘bad’ right now due to all the resilients running around and basically making its Cloak useless. Indom’s distraction resistance is what differentiates it from other chompers. Revenge Cloak is already underused due to the omnipresence of Resilient moves. Changing either of its moves to a cunning one would shift its class to a Cunning-Fierce, when Indom is supposed to be pure Fierce. Besides, what good will it do exactly? By changing any of its moves to a cunning move wouldn’t make it any less viable against resilients. Fierce creatures are technically supposed to count resilients, so there isn’t much too much of a problem here. Other cunnings like Spyx and Magna actually decimate Indom, and Indoraptor isn’t exactly the best in the Cunning Class.

7 Likes

I would say just remove rend resistant and indom will be fine, biside than that indom is ok.

1 Like

Just use Indo G2 or Velosrhacos. I use my 134 Speed Velosrhacos to destroy those Indominus.

1 Like

Indom G2 is technically Cunning Fierce because of Cloak. This scenario sounds more like a boost problem and RNG than anything else, if you’re having trouble dealing with it I recommend Monolometrodon, Sarcorixis, Mammotherium or Smilocephalosaurus.

3 Likes

No, indom is one of the most balanced creatures in the game, a good thor counter, an even bigger problem. Many creatures can render its cloak useless and it is slow until you begin speeding it. Indom is fine, and so is a creature like Thor, this is, again, a boost problem.

3 Likes