Ludia Forums

Can we nerf Tenontorex already?

I’m sure its on many endgame players minds, and aside from the general dominance of Resilient creatures, the Tenontorex is just ludicrous. Every one I encounter now is rocking 7000+ hp, 3000 base damage and 127+ speed (nullifying speed decrease resistant speedsters). This is just dumb, truly. So cut to the chase and nerf this thing already Ludia, we know its coming.

4 Likes

wouldn’t that be an issue with boosts not the dino? a non boosted tenontorex is alright.

8 Likes

Tenontorex is perfectly fine as it it.

Try and learn to understand what the true issue is here…boosts.

19 Likes

The issue here is boosts not tenrex. Even with full boosts tho those stats aren’t achievable. To get to 127 speed you need 9 boosts, to get to 7k health you need 12 boosts, leaving only 9 boosts for attack which doesn’t get you to 3k

19 Likes

Tenonto is just fine. Dont change it at all. He is very good, but can def be beaten.

7 Likes

Tenonto is quite fine. I run one unboosted. She takes some things out, but get demolished herself by others. Magna is a perfect counter and monolometrodon in a pinch.

7 Likes

I hate facing Tenonto, she has great stats and a versatile move kit.

But I agree with others, she’s fine, usually takes out one dino before going down herself, even when she has a fully boosted attack or HP.

3 Likes

Magna under the right circumstances. I find opening with Distracting Impact is always countered by them opening with Heal, so then I’m sitting wide open for a massive DSR if my own doesn’t kill it, and usually the TenRex’s are BEEFY.

1 Like

I’ve opened null impact on magna for that exact reason. Catches many tenonto users off guard. Then distracting impact to tank the rampage. Afterwards easy to finish off.

3 Likes

Tenrex is fine, it counters quite a lot but finaly a uniqe that follows the damn execlusivity rule. It’s actualy quite counterable, lania for example can actualy kill it, it’s beafy and hits hard but when slow it can be open for a huge hit.

:joy:
Nerf each and every creature that is good. So we’ll be left behind with all useless creatures.

By the way, as I’ve always pointed out, those that asked for creatures to be nerfed need to show their creatures first. So we will know that you’re asking not out of jealously.

11 Likes

My god while i do think tenrex is fine, the anti nerf thing this community has is just dump, like people ask for nerfs cause a creature is too powerfull not out of jealousy.

5 Likes

At base stats, all creatures are fine. When these creatures are boosted, then, it’s all different story altogether.

If these players have L30 TenRex on their team, is it logical for them asking for a nerf?

My TenRex. Used to help others in Raids.

Do I want her to be nerf? No.

7 Likes

If boosts were the problem, then why do people complain about rixis in skill tournaments, why do i say thor needs a nerf despite the fact i have it on my team

3 Likes

Then Magna needs nerf already. Grypo also. Thor. Tryko. Dioraja. MonoloRhino. Monolometrodon. Gemini. Maxima.

2 Likes

Stop right there. Perfect.

11 Likes

Absolutely agree, there is definitely players , biased in the threads one way or the other nerf this because it beats x Dino, or don’t nerf this because I run it on my team , rather than take a more pragmatic view or balanced view that yeah maybe it does need a change.

2 Likes

Add rixis to that as well, …

2 Likes

U don’t get the point the problem is not a creature being strong(maxima, gem, mrhino…) the problem is when the creature is way too easy to obtain for that(thor), it’s weakness isn’t exploitable enogh(metrodon), it’s “counters” don’t counter it well enough(rixis)… i have a pretty bad match up agains tryko am i asking for a nerf absolutly not, people ask for nerfs for reasons i listed above not cuz they’re but hurt about something deafiting them, wich u aperantly don’t understand

7 Likes

Shouldve been named “Can we nerf Speed Boost already?”

1 Like