Can we please get a better amphibian than gorgosuchus?

The gorgosuchus has been the best amphibian since 2016. And since then the carnivores have only gotten stronger. We have a severe lack of amphibians now. If we got some then it would be perfectly balanced as we have metraiphodon and zalmonodon and pteraquetzal to balance them out.

14 Likes

I agree with you , with Acanthostega, Gryposuchus, Kaprosuchus G2, Deinosuchus not having hybrids it would be great if we have some

6 Likes

Especially with how weak gorgosuchus is compared to other tourney hybrids. It’s not even top 10

7 Likes

Agreed, and many late game players have many of these maxed to ensure that the amphibian side is balanced…luckily its cheap

3 Likes

Perhaps even a super hybrid. But either way, there’s Yudon, Pachygalo,scorpios, Both indoraptor and chromaspinus that are all way better so no matter what we need an amphibian that has at least 3k attack

6 Likes

Share this thread hopefully Ludia will eventually notice it

3 Likes

No no no not just 3K attack, make it more than Metriaphodon :wink:

2 Likes

Like 10K attack damage? :joy:

2 Likes

I think we deserve an amphibious hybrid that has in between 6000 and 7000 attack to make up for the lack of amphibians in general, the lack of good amphibians (gorgosuchus is not even in the top 10 best tournament hybrids), lack of amphibians with a lot of attack and the lack of glass cannon amphibians.C’mon Ludia. We deserve this for waiting half a decade.

7 Likes

welcome to the forums!

3 Likes

Ludia be like…

Arent you happy we gave you salamander? He helps to collect that shiny new amber, what more could you want? :joy:

9 Likes

Yeah that can make 4 strong hybrids

Not funny ludia, not funny :sob:

4 Likes

First of all welcome to the forums !

Coming to more than half a decade

7 Likes

Yeah I would love to see at least one more tournament amphibian, we really deserve it, it’s not like we have 8000 carnivores to deal with constantly

5 Likes

Far too OP. Maybe somewhere around yudon or armormata

2 Likes

Something around Scorpius’ numbers would be nice.
9200-9500 health
4000 attack

4 Likes

Nope, make it a glass cannon more powerful than Metriaphodon. This way it will have a far lower cooldown.

Ideally I’d want what the Pterasaurs got with Zalmono and Pretzal, having pretty quick releases from each other and filling the voids, which were both a tank and balanced Ptera Tourney Hybrid. Just instead of a Tank amphib, a very high attack glass cannon…

But since asking for just 1 is too much, then 2 is like trying to win the triple crown with the slowest horse…

Although, I would also FULLY support an Ostapo S-Hybrid on par or stronger than both Indos :wink:

12 Likes

The negotiator to deal with Indoraptors is fully supported, you have my unlimited support @OstaposaurusBae

7 Likes

What can I say? I have everyones best interests in mind :wink:

6 Likes

An overpowered Troodon Gen2 hybrid then ? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes