Ludia Forums

Can we please have variety?

We’re absolutely sick and tired of having the same dinos everywhere. The event structure isn’t working and we get the same crap in the incubators. It’s infuriating that we can’t level up our hybrids. The sanctuaries are a joke too! I just dropped 12 members from our alliance because they stopped playing and now I’m about to do the same!

5 Likes

Why do you think Sanctuaries are a joke?

Because you can get only 60 epic dna per day from it I guess. And 60 epic dna for free is obviously a joke.

5 Likes

Yeah tell me about it.
Especially since, even if you are in the right location you might not find a single one on the wild that day.

1 Like

Oooo 60 DNA per day. How about finding all sorts of them in the wild?? Brachiosaurus is featured this week…I wouldn’t know because they never spawn…and I’m out A LOT. It’s a joke because we can dart more DNA than the sanctuaries provide if they would change the game to allow for more variety and more opportunities. It’s a joke because with the daily limits on f/i/p. It’s a joke because alliance contributions to your dinos don’t count. It’s a joke because you can’t put any pterasaurs in there. It’s a joke because the level of the sanctuaries mean nothing when your dinos return.

1 Like

You can find Irri G² and Barry G² in the wild?
How about Pachy and Diplo, can you find them in the wild?
I bet you’re living in a place where all the Epics spawn together in one place.
The DNA you get when a Dino returns is not important, it’s just a bonus.
In a Lvl6 Sanctuary you can get 24 Rare Irri DNA. So six times its 144. Can you get that in wild?

1 Like

Why do you care?
The game dosen’t care.

Yes, I can get 144 in one darting…it takes a crap ton less attention and time too. I would trade sanctuaries for “active days” of each dino. If Ludia wanted to have more active players they would figure out a way to spawn a bigger variety of creatures every week. I like the idea of “active days” for each dino…I’m pretty sure they can have more than one be active during a certain day too. Also, what good are the scent capsules if it spawns 3 majungasaurs. The lack of variety has been an ongoing problem since this game was released.

You can’t any Dino I mentioned.

1 Like

If they would add variety, yes I can…why would the developers want to bore the players to death? Isn’t the point of making these games to get and retain players… engagement = $$

There are special events for that.

1 Like

You clearly don’t understand my gripe. :roll_eyes: