Can you help me

Help i can’t sign to my Facebook on my jurassic world game it’s been seven days now

Our FAQ here might have some useful information that could help you, @Rick_Rodriguez: https://ludia.helpshift.com/a/jurassic-world-the-game/?s=troubleshooting&f=i-m-having-facebook-connection-issues&p=all
If you’re still having issues after following those steps, our team would be happy to try and help you get back into the game if you emailed them here at support+forums@ludia.com. If you remember your support key, it’ll be helpful to our team if you included it in your email as well.

1 Like

Already try that and i already sent my support key to that email

We don’t recommend posting your support key on the forums, would you be able to remove your last message? If you had already contacted our support team, they’ll try and get back to you as soon as they can. Thanks!

I’ve contacted support via email and haven’t heard back in over a week. It’s in regards not being able to load and play Jurassic World on my mobile. I am a VIP subscriber. I have tried all the suggestions and non work. I would love to get a response and some assistance as I have invested money into the game!

I understand it’s frustrating not being able to load into the game @Jamie_Sia_Gadong, and I’m sorry to hear about the wait from our support team. They’ve been getting a lot more tickets recently, but once they get a chance to review your ticket, I’m sure they’ll try to get back to you ASAP and assist you with your issue.

Yeah i understand how you feel i haven’t got to play in two weeks.