Ludia Forums

Can you rate my lineup

Note: Edited the lineup.

2 Likes

Looks like no one cares about my lineup :(.

1 Like

Hey!! For sure, for your level I think you are progressing nicely, how are you doing in tournaments??

Maybe in a future you should consider this:
-Increase your dna (if you want I can give you some tips).
-I would fuse indonominus, and rajastega and pterodactylus and tapejalosaurus.

-With your diplotator you could make the diplosuchus
-Do modded PvP so you can make a lot of diplosuchus

By this you will have a stronger team and you could start making a deeper (more creatures) team and then you should be able to fight for dominator.

Also, do you use trade harbor? How are you doing there and with your dna production?

1 Like

love that lineup 10/10, far better than mine,
I think you have 2 choice, one is to deepen and one is too make a ferocity jump
Deepen: make a lot of super rare/rare hybrid like ankylodocus, carnoraptor, nunda, stegoceratops…
or make a ferocity jump, buy another indo gen2, make a level 20 ido gen 1 and 2, a level 20 rajastegas, diplosuchus, 40 ophicia, 30 spinoraptor, 30 tournament creature, 30 tapej, 40 legendary…

1 Like

6/10 for ur line up

1 Like

Thanks for the advice. I’m currently trying to hatch more legendaries to make level 31+ Ichtyostega, Shunosaurus, Tyrannosaurus and Scaphognathus. But I want to get 2 more copies of VIP’s that I already have to make a ferocity jump. Prestosuchus and Wuerhosaurus would be great :D.

1 Like

Tournaments are going fine. I managed to get the dominator rewards from Indominus Rex gen 1, Brachiosaurus, Ornithocheirus and Indominus Rex gen 2 tournaments.

As for Diplosuchus, sarco DNA is extremely rare in my experience. It’s so hard to get. I really can’t understand why they just refuse bring any other super DNA to rotation. It has been ages. This frustrates the hell out of me these days because I really need some Sarcosuchus DNA.

And I would love to get some tips about DNA and trade harbor :). I think I have good amounts of DNA for my level. I’m planning to spend it for Stegosaurus copies. Would it be worth? It’s supposedly a common silver prize but I only got 2 so far :D.

Thanks for the rating! How can I improve it in your opinion?

About spending your dna I would focus it in Dinos with higher level, and let me give you some tips for getting more dna.

For me the key has been getting more DNA and with that you can have everything you want, the only limit will be hatching time.

For DNA
-Make all of your daily battles.
-Get all your daily card packs and watch some videos for a free one.
-Do all the daily objectives.
-And in tournaments do as many battles as you can.
-Do a lot of modded PvP, you will gain a lot of Dinos, trade the rares for DNA.
-About trade harbor, you should save only Apatosaurus decorations (3-4) and you will get DNA and DB trades, once you took them refresh your daily trades, and repeat, this can give you 1000 extra DNA a day and 7,000 a week.
-Also try having always at least 30 million coins, you will be offered sometimes trades of coins to DNA between 2,000 and 5,000 so it’s a nice deal.
-Also accept trades that give you food in exchange of food, then accept trades that will appear of food to DNA (10 million food for 2,000 DNA)

Finally, as a suggestion try having your Dinos with a lot of decorations so you can earn a lot of coins, and also try having the same dino with multiple copies, this will make even more coins, this coins will help you to get mods, and also those cool trades.

4 Likes

Thank you so much. That was really helpful. I used to do a lot of modded pvp but I recently used 1/3 of my bucks to clear my inventory on a hatchery discount day so I try to not spend so much bucks these days. I will start to do them again.

3 Likes

You can also do modded PvP by buying some mods with coins, I started as you with dinobucks and now I do them only with coins. Good luck!! Please tell us in a few weeks how are you doing

3 Likes

one thing for sure is that your line up is waaaaaaaayyyyy better than mine

1 Like

Just do as many modded battles a day buying mods with coins, coin production will come in time, and with that more possible mod battles, personally I would never spend bucks on mods (besides splinters for PvE).

1 Like

Enjoy the free tips here then :D. Also welcome! I don’t think I have seen you before here.

2 Likes

Thanks! I joined a little bit ago but havent been posting so thanks for welcoming me

2 Likes