Ludia Forums

Can you repair the IA button?

Ok,i just want ONE simple incubator
Uncalculable time of game,7 defeat,2 matchmaking not found…
NOBODY want to play your arena right now
Nobody want to face an ardentis or a tryko
I’m really sick,i just want ONE incubator
Give us the forfeit option,delete the arena idk
give us the IA choice !

2 Likes

An AI button without heavy restrictions is not a good idea, it will be abused. But a surrender button is something that should have been added a long time ago since they refuse to fix match making.

The worst is getting to the end of the timer, then it picks up a match, and then getting the waiting for opponent screen and the match never starts. 2 or 3 of those wastes like 10 minutes. Its ridiculous.

I wish there was a fight AI button for incubators. I couldn’t care less about PvP and only play for 10 dinos, incubators and helping my alliance. Honestly when the tournaments are done right and everyone plays that’s my favorite time to do arena because I get a lot of bot fights

I don’t think an AI button would be abused. You’d still only be able to open a limited number of arena incubators in a day unless you paid to open them quickly (or watched a ton of ads), which brings the game more money. You’d also have to choose to fight real people in order to be ranked and earn season prizes. The only downside I can see is that there would be fewer actual opponents available because many people hate the arena so much right now that we’d choose to fight AI 90% of the time.

1 Like

Irtificial Antelligence!