Ludia Forums

Cancelling my VIP

I bought VIP for this game thinking I would get the benefits and also to support this game in a way I’d like to. But, whatever I try, even with strong internet, it’s not loading at all. I’ll wait for another week… My current month ends on 12th July. In case the game still doesn’t load, JW:TG will be losing my subscription.

JWA is a. Solo player game and hence should be offline. The only thing is excluding the daily event rotation and Tornament scores.

Have you contacted CS? If you haven’t been able to access the game, maybe they can refund you a pro-rated amount for the time you haven’t been able to access the game and take advantage of your VIP membership.

The thing is, the game sometimes loads for me and sometimes doesn’t. That is what I want fixed…

Have you tried restarting your device or something?

Somehow it is working now…

Every time it says “Connection to the game lost” try pressing OK until it brings the home screen thing up with the Brachiosaurus image.

2 Likes

I remember it showing up once for me, I just pressed OK a couple of times and then the game loaded.

2 Likes

Oh thanks! I shall do that next time it happens.

Have you ever tried pressing the OK button? If the “Connection to the game lost” disappears for a couple of secs then shows up again, it’s not an internet problem, just keep on pressing OK. If you click it, and immediately pops up again it’s an internet problem.

2 Likes

Ohh… But sometimes I do that and still get the error.

Keep spamming OK until it disappears.

OK
(Pun intended xD)
Btw thanks a lot for the suggestion buddy. And you too @Dino_Rex

2 Likes

Well I tried it for hours , cliclking the retry button but nothing happens

2 Likes

Looks like each of us get to play it only at the mercy of the server.

2 Likes

Yep and mostly the server becomes merciless when the tournament comes to an end

2 Likes

The server gets to play me at the mercy of my Internet.

2 Likes

Sigh…must be something else.

2 Likes