Ludia Forums

Cannot Activate Incubators in Battle Arena

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Incubators won in PvP battles cannot be activated.

Area is was found in: Lockwood Manor

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Win standard PvP battle (this has happened 3 times with different dinos)
Step 2 - Tap on “Activate” for incubator (15 min or 3 hour), display immediately goes back to showing all incubators inactive.
Step 3 - Tap again on “Activate” for incubator, watch display immediately go back to showing all incubators inactive.
Step 4 - repeat step 3 multiple times until giving up and force-quitting the app.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: EVERY battle today.

What type of device are you using: iPhone 6S, iOS 12.4.1

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here) There have been MANY problems with PvP battles today (no change after timers hit zero, system not letting me choose a dino, timing out a match immediately after I choose a creature, etc.).

Crazy! Never seen this yet! Would be frustrating! Incubator

Always have issues with battles a lot .

Hope it’s resolved! Have you tried reinstalling?
I tend to do it if I have any issues that repeat .

Hey there, @Briansl, I’m not sure why this is happening in your game! If this issue persists even after fully closing and re-opening the app, can you reach out to our team at support+forums@ludia.com so that they can take a closer look? Remember to include your support key in the email so that they can find your account more quickly!

Tried again about a half hour later, all anomalies were gone. I have no idea what was happening but at least it’s not happening any more, thanks.