Ludia Forums

Cannot connect on cellular data - error 10059

I am unable to connect to the game when I am not on WiFi. This is a problem that has just happened recently in the past 2 weeks. Anytime I try to play the game and am not on WiFi it gives error 10059.

I have tried the suggested actions of turning on airplane mode, signing out of GameCenter on all devices then signing back in, and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times and even did reset network settings on my iPhone but it still will not let me play unless I am connected to WiFi.

This happens ANYTIME I try to connect on cellular data for the past 2 weeks. I have an unlimited plan with AT&T.

Someone help!

Error: 10059

Hello, it’s been a few days since I have this problem and got no clue on what to do, i’m stuck in the log in screen, it’s says “We are having problems trying to connect to our servers. Check your internet connection and try to restart session”. Tried rebooting phone, turning on and of flying mode, changing wi-fi or connection (went to my friend’s house to try his wifi) but none of these did fix it. Has someone out there the same problem?

Hey epyrus, there are some additional troubleshooting steps on this thread that might help if you try them: Stuck on loaded screen of game?

If the issue persists, reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia with your support key included in the email.

Same issue but during opening load screen and I get error code 10044. Tried all the same things you have. This lasts several days at times and is frustrating when it just so happens to be on a day or days when the daily dino is one we want.

Tried everything but got no results :confused: , about the support key, I cant see it in the loading screen, is there any other way to get my key?

Got that issue today too, but it was a quick on and off for a few minutes. Everything is gucci now :ok_hand:t2:

Contact our team with your gamertag and the link to this post, to see if they’re able to find you that way. At the moment, keep checking back the game and see if it resolves on its own. Once you’re able to get into the game, write down your support key, so you’ll have it ready next time.

Help me PLEASE !! I SPENT $14.98 FOR A VIP PK TO GET A DROP SUPPLY BOX!! I HAVE BEEN STUCK ON THE MAP SINCE I STARTED PLAYING THE GAME!!! I STILL CAN’T MOVE ANYWHERE LET ALONG GET CLOSER TO THE DROP SUPPLY BOX! I WANT MY MONEY BACK ASPA!! SEEING HOW YOUR SUPPORT IS NOT VERY RESPONSIVE AT ALL !!

Hey Denise_LeBlanc, I’m sorry that you’ve not gotten a response from our team yet, they’re receiving a lot more tickets than anticipated but they have been working hard to get to everyone who needs help. Your issue could be caused by your GPS connection if you’re in an area with a bad signal. Try turning your location settings off and then back on again and see if that fixes it. The troubleshooting on our FAQ here might also help you: https://ludia.helpshift.com/a/jurassic-world-alive/?p=all&s=troubleshooting

Yesterday got the game working, after unninstalling and installing again, like I did every day since I got stuck in the loading screen, can’t say it will work for everybody but it worked for me after 3 days stuck in the loading.