Cannot Connect To Chat Server, Spinning Supply Drops

I’ve been receiving this message lately while spinning supply drops. Also another I didn’t get a screenshot of was while I was at a park darting a Dino the game froze and I wasted to sign in to my Apple ID. Never had that happen before either.

I’ve been getting it and my son too. I didnt send in a ticket though. Already have one in on the constant loss on connection and reloading issues. On a side note, any time I friendly battle I cant post in chat right after unless I close out of the app and reload. Lol

1 Like

It’s a weird type of error. I could understand if I was in the chat and it couldn’t connect.

As far as the unable to chat after a battle goes. Ludia should be aware of it. There’s been numerous users reporting that for months. I hope that gets resolved. Although mine has seemed to work more lately without closing and opening again.

1 Like

Hey Phil, could you send your support key over to our team at support+forums@ludia.com so they can have a look at this? If you could include that screenshot in your email as well, it’d be really helpful. Thanks!

1 Like

I will do, thanks for the quick response.

1 Like

@ned I sent the email and the photo. I received this one today at home on WiFi.

Also that red 1 at the top by my alliance which would suggest I have a pending request will not go away and there are no ending request. I’ve relaunch a few times and the app has crashed a few times and it is still there.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know, @Phil. Once our team gets a chance to see your email, they can take a closer look and see what the issue could be. :thinking:

1 Like

Should I send an email for the second picture I posted about the chat server within the alliance chat too?

I guess I should also note that there are messages between and after those request by different players.

I would recommend waiting for one of our support team member to get back to you first before making a new email for this issue, but I’ll share the screenshot with our team!

1 Like