Ludia Forums

Cannot enter jwa Google play account

Hello. I was playing for months and suddenly I cannot access my account since yesterday. , I get an error when trying to connect saying “we have problem connecting to our servers. Check your Internet connection”. My Internet connection is perfect. I tried to uninstall and reinstall and it doesnt work. I also changed WiFi and used cell data, nothing happens. What could be the reason? Will I lose my progress? My Google Play account is mele1991mele and my customer support key is… Ask me. I already sent an email to your support but you didn’t answer me yet and the problem remains. I don’t want to lose my progress. Spent tons of real money on your game.

Thanks in advance

Hello. I was playing for a long time and suddenly I cannot access my account. , I get an error when trying to connect saying “we have problem connecting to our servers. Check your Internet connection”. My Internet connection is perfect. I tried to uninstall and reinstall and it doesnt work. I also changed WiFi and used cell data, nothing happens. What could be the reason? Will I lose my progress? My Google Play account is mele1991mele and my customer support key is… Ask me. I already sent an email to your support but you didn’t answer me yet and the problem remains. I don’t want to lose my progress. Spent tons of real money on your game.

Thanks in advance

Even I have the same error too

I’m sorry you’re having connection issues with your game, Little_Prince. If you had already contacted our support team, our team will try and get back to you as soon as they can.

In the meantime, please refrain from updating your message/ticket before our team replies as that could reset your position in their queue.

Thanks!