Ludia Forums

Cannot get in touch with Ludia Support

Hi All,

I am trying to move my JWA account from my old iPhone to my new iPhone and nothing is working. It says on here that the Support Key can be moved but everything I go to the Ludia Contact Us area, fill it out, and the click “Submit” and Verify, it says that something went wrong (and then sits there forever).

Does anyone know how to get a hold of them and how to start this process? I have played since the beginning and have spent so much money and time on JWA and I make weekly dinosaur AR videos (since they have the BEST AR of any game I have found) for myself and my kids, my nephews, and even my best friend’s kids. These videos where we are petting, feeding, and playing with the dinosaurs have really bonded us. And now that I have been unlocking all of the super-hybrids it gets better and better. But now I am very worried that all will be lost.

Thank you for anything you can do. Sincerely, Mathew.

@Ned I think u are a support mod so I’m tagging u to see if u can help this guy
wish I could help more

I’m sorry for the trouble, Mathew. You can contact our support team directly with your email at support+forums@ludia.com. They will be more than happy to assist!

You can include your support key in your message to speed up the process.

Thank you all so very much. I have been able to get in touch with Ludia and a rep named Mark who has been most helpful. I now have some hope that all this work and all of my Creatures can be saved and put on my new phone. Thank you all, Mathew

1 Like