Ludia Forums

Cannot go on 2nd date with Jamie

Hi! I’ve been matched and texting with Jamie for a while. However, when I was about to go on a 2nd date with him, I couldn’t. The game just gave me black screen whenever I pressed the Go on date button. I hope the dev can help me with this

Hey Natthapong_Passavora, I’m sorry that you’re not able to continue on your date. Our team is looking into this issue.

If you haven’t already, could I ask you to send that screenshot of your conversation with Jamie, over to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com? It’d really help our team with their investigation. Please include your support key in the email as well.

Thank you!

I am having the exact same problem!! :weary:

I just encountered the same problem

I also have the same issue!

I’m having the same issue.

I have the same issue with Seth, who has the same chat as Jamie. Sent it in on email with support key to support.

Typical me to pick a bugged guy when I give up waiting for Jonathan. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

i have the very same issue :frowning:

Having the same problem…

Did anyone have this bug fixed yet? It’s still an issue for me.

Hey Eloise, our team is still working on a solution to this issue. :sweat:

Thanks for the update Ned :blush:

I have the same issue for more than a week…

Hello!
I have a problem when I go on date with Jamie. I haven’t problem with my network because i can go on date but when I click on the bottom, I have just a black screen and I wait but nothing in happening. I don’t know what to do, can you help me?

Thanks !

Several people have this issue it seems, me included. I have the bug with Seth Evans. The support team are looking into it.

If you haven’t already, you can send a screenshot of your conversation with Jamie, over to the support team at support+forums@ludia.com and also include your support key.

I’ve also had issues with Seth Evans and the screen going blank. I put in a service request about a week ago… Heard nothing. Got a notification saying they answered but now can’t even find the support spot in the game so came here. Hope they fix it soon!

Hey Luzhiantil, if you had reached out to our team through the in-game support, you can access the conversation by going to your Profile > tapping on the “Gear” icon > Help > and then tapping on the “Chat Bubble” icon on the top right.

Has anyone had this issue fixed yet? The second date with Seth still doesn’t work for me, but I have had a couple of emails from support saying they are working on my case.

From what I’ve seen, that and the network errors still haven’t been fixed for a lot of people unfortunately.

Every time I go to date seth, it takes me to a black screen & doesn’t do anything else.