Ludia Forums

Cannot invite friends

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: cannot add a friend

Area is was found in: n/a

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- go to social tab, click on friends
Step 2 - button for add friend isnt there
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: everytime for past month

What type of device are you using: galaxy note 8

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

The invite friends button shows up when the My Friends tab loads up but it immediately disappears. And it only shows up temporarily when I first load game.

Screenshot_20190915-152629_JW%20Alive

The 2nd and 1st screenshots were taken as fast as I could take 2 screenshots. That’s how long it appears.

I ran into this and was able to add more friends when I brought my list to under 50.

1 Like

Appreciate that. That worked but so stupid. So you can friend everyone in your alliance and 1 more? Lol

1 Like

Not sure when it changed as I had ~65 when I noticed and tried cutting down the list.

J.C.
( Problem still persists i cannot add friends via * add friend * tab in game.?. )

Recently i have found the very same problem when trying to add new friends to my friends list or even adding new alliance members to my friends list so that i can invite them to raids every time one becomes available to anyone in our alliance.
Is there any way possible this bug can be fixed please as i currently have people waiting on my friends list i want to add but cannot simply because the * add friend * function does not work no matter how many times i try to initiate adding them to my friends list it fails every last time i try.?.
Yes i have also tried rebooting my game, even deleted the software entirely and re - installed it from scratch, added any available repair patches for the very same software as well but its still a no go situation … i need help in fixing this please because the add friends requests are for new members of our alliance ! …gggggggggrrrrrrrrr
:thinking: :roll_eyes: :thinking:

Necro-Post