Ludia Forums

Cannot login with Facebook credentials!

I went into a battle, selected my dino, timer counted down to 0 but it was ME who wasn’t connected anymore, restart app to find myself getting swept 0-3 so I just closed the app because why would I even bother at that point, right?

I wait about a half hour and can’t log in now! I just keep alternating between these two pages and I’m getting REALLY peeved. If this cannot be fixed, guess I get to have a nice little chat with Apple and get about a year and a half of money back! They are SURPRISINGLY helpful, even waiving standard cut-off dates for refunds in extreme cases.

I either get my account back or I get money back along with being able to clear my conscience of having spent it in the first place.

Your move, Ludia.

Hey Richard_Merrick, I’m sorry that you’re having trouble logging into the game. We’ve got some reports of this happening with other players as well, and I’ve informed our team about it.

In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key.

A post was merged into an existing topic: New issue now says fb log in